Lets see your aftermarket gauges

Force Induced

Boost Addict
Established Member
If anyone wants a guage that has peak boost recall and a very accurate reading I would recommend stri guages a bit on the rice side but very good gauges for the price.

RFM50

Established Member
image_zps68aabf95.jpg

thegraystang

Established Member
I had stri's on my last car and they were pricey little shits. Boost gauge read what the **** ever it wanted for peak even tho i would see it read 30, then hit the peak and it would show 35. Egt gauge eventually took a shit. oil temp would kinda bounce around at times.

Force Induced

Boost Addict
Established Member
I had stri's on my last car and they were pricey little shits. Boost gauge read what the **** ever it wanted for peak even tho i would see it read 30, then hit the peak and it would show 35. Egt gauge eventually took a shit. oil temp would kinda bounce around at times.

Which version did you have I've owned aem , stri , defi so far all worked good stri is made by defi if you get the DSD models they work well. I would like to have something a bit closer to the mustang colors but ahh well its white leds.

thegraystang

Established Member
Which version did you have I've owned aem , stri , defi so far all worked good stri is made by defi if you get the DSD models they work well. I would like to have something a bit closer to the mustang colors but ahh well its white leds.

I believe they were the DSD series.. yea they were. Peak with warning. I had a defi as well before that and it worked fine just had no peak. And in my eyes a boost gauge with no peak is kinda useless to me. looking at the road > looking at a gauge. I had aeroforces as well and those were good for everything else and warnings. I was a bit disjointed for what i payed for them. Got about a years worth of use out of them before they became dedicated eye candy.

14GT916

Established Member
Looks good could you share more info about this I almost purchased the DNN770HD yesterday.

I just installed this DNN990HD and it is pretty awesome. It was not the easiest of installs but if I had to do another one it would not take as long now. The OBDII wires and SYNC wires were the biggest pain. After all said and done, I am glad I went for it. I have had 2 other Kenwoods and this is by far the best one. Get it through TriState and get there package deal it will save you a bunch of money.

Users who are viewing this thread