Let's see your 2013-14 Shelby GT500 Birth Certificate and Authenticity

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
That's terrible, especially for the cost of SS packages. IIRC, "exclusivity" is one of the things they market. What good is "exclusivity" if it's undefined? :unsure:
Good question....:unsure:. Supposedly production numbers will be released in the near future. Prices on these will sky Rocket to the 200k range, some more depending on package upgrages and low production numbers. They will continue support and do upgrades for existing customers but no more CSM numbers will be released.

blue 07

Established Member
I bought a "Deluxe Marti Report" years ago. Thanks to info you shared previously, I also purchased a "Marti Personalized Statistics Report." Not quite as rare as yours, but mine's confirmed as 1 of 256 optioned/configured identically from Ford. (Statistic courtesy of Marti Auto Works and copyrighted.)

I believe those are actually Modulare H9 wheels, but I agree that they look great.
I did click on the Marti website, and it does say on the personalized stats report, it goes from 1967-2012 but plugged my 2013 in and will accept it.....Ordered a Deluxe and a Personalized Report

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Modulare made the wheels for the SS conversions for SAI
Thats what I heard....thanks for confirming! I tried to get a extra set from shelby......aint gonna happen. If anything happens to a rim im S.O.O.L. I was told by a person in sales another one of their customers have been waiting over a year to get a replacement set that got stolen off his car. Modulare cannot get the barrrels to make the rim......:oops:.

Well, i guess there's always the Modulare H9 wheels. Your shelby represents them well!

Last edited:

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Thats what I heard....thanks for confirming! I tried to get a extra set from shelby......aint gonna happen. If anything happens to a rim im S.O.O.L. I was told by a person in sales another one of their customers have been waiting over a year to get a replacement set that got stolen off his car. Modulare cannot get the barrrels to make the rim......:oops:.
Well, i guess there's always the Modulare H9 wheels. Your shelby represents them well

ILW84U

Established Member
I ordered mine in April 2012 and got it delivered July 2012. Because it is a Canadian car and it had to have daytime running lights, based on the Ford production numbers, it is 1 of 19 that were produced in white with daytime running lights. If I get a Mardi report it may be 1 of even less than 19.

Attachments

• Shelby 03.JPG
    Shelby 03.JPG
    243.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Shelby window sticker (Medium).jpg
    Shelby window sticker (Medium).jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Shelby production (Medium).jpg
    Shelby production (Medium).jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 70

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
I ordered mine in April 2012 and got it delivered July 2012. Because it is a Canadian car and it had to have daytime running lights, based on the Ford production numbers, it is 1 of 19 that were produced in white with daytime running lights. If I get a Mardi report it may be 1 of even less than 19.
Very rare indeed! Dont see to many in performance white either.Beautiful highly optioned shelby (y)

Last edited:

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Looking @ the SVT spread sheet, I was able to figure " 1 of 21 " for my 14. The Marti stat report ID'd it as " 1 of 1 ".
Currently Marti has reports going up to the 2017 MY, bought one as a joke for my 2017 F150, which out of over a million F-series produced in 2017, turned out to be " 1 of 1 ",...............never saw that coming..

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

Well, i guess there's always the Modulare H9 wheels. Your shelby represents them well!
One would think that supporting " customers " would be a top priority for SAI, seems like after they get your $$$$$, they don't care !! It's not like those wheels, especially the rears on a wide-body, could be sourced anywhere else !!

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
One would think that supporting " customers " would be a top priority for SAI, seems like after they get your $$$$$, they don't care !! It's not like those wheels, especially the rears on a wide-body, could be sourced anywhere else !!
I dont really get that feeling from them. Was on the phone chatting with my SAI sales guy for over a hour about sending my shelby back for some more suspension and power upgrades next year. They will go out of there way to help you as much as they can after the fact. Problem is there suppliers cannot get product. Thats why they had to stop the 2012-2014 super snake program (Officially ended 5 months ago). Cant get certain parts. As of yesterday they have 60 current outstanding customers waiting to get the widebody kits installed. Just to get all the parts im going to need for my upgrades I have to order them 10 months ahead just to make sure there available when I send my car to them in october 2022. Crazy!

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Anyone interested in finding or replacing lost documentation on there shelby's can be found here:

If you are a Mustang Club of America member there is a discount for both items available on Ford Show Parts.

Tom

HPLouis

Established Member
Looking @ the SVT spread sheet, I was able to figure " 1 of 21 " for my 14. The Marti stat report ID'd it as " 1 of 1 ".
Currently Marti has reports going up to the 2017 MY, bought one as a joke for my 2017 F150, which out of over a million F-series produced in 2017, turned out to be " 1 of 1 ",...............never saw that coming..
Those Marti reports are nice. Out of 134,345 Mustangs in 2014, mine is 1 of 8

Out of 856,330 F-150s in 2014, mine is 1 out of 2.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
My car was preowned with one other persons ass in the seat for 3400 miles

I waited 13 months for my last GT500 purchase to present itself. I really only wanted to buy one last one and prices in 13/14 had come down where I felt comfortable.

Car was listed for a total of 20 minutes according to the manager in Ocala Florida when I called on it. 4 days later, went down and drove it home. I had requested to do an undercarriage visual inspection. Thus, why car was on the lift when I arrived. VERY professional dealership.

Pics are what the car looked like when I got there.

Note: Rocky (member on here) was selling his Grabber Blue which was captured in the for sale screen shot.

20211205_125922.jpeg
20200307_080437.jpeg
20200307_090135.jpeg
20210507_160107.jpeg
20210611_171603.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Attachments

• 20210611_171728.jpeg
    20210611_171728.jpeg
    121.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
My car was preowned with one other persons ass in the seat for 3400 miles

I waited 13 months for my last GT500 purchase to present itself. I really only wanted to buy one last one and prices in 13/14 had come down where I felt comfortable.

Car was listed for a total of 20 minutes according to the manager in Ocala Florida when I called on it. 4 days later, went down and drove it home. Pics are what the car looked like when I got there.

Note: Rocky (member on here) was selling his Grabber Blue which was captured in the for sale screen shot.View attachment 1729976View attachment 1729977View attachment 1729978View attachment 1729980View attachment 1729981

My Favorite color Red Candy Metallic W/ Black Matte strip.....Glass roof, SS hood and wheels (y). Gonna be another highly collectible Shelby right here! Beautiful Shelby Man!! If I didnt have my SS Id be trying to pry this shelby from your fingers......lol :)

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Since owning it, I've turned down 3 cash offers of $63k+ already.
My Favorite color Red Candy Metallic W/ Black Matte strip.....Glass roof, SS hood and wheels (y). Gonna be another highly collectible Shelby right here! Beautiful Shelby Man!! If I didnt have my SS Id be trying to pry this shelby from your fingers......lol :)

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member

This doesn't make sense to me. These are a 3 piece rim. It would be extremely unlikely you would damage the center piece which has the "Super Snake" engraving. The outer and inner barrels aren't anything special to the SS. In fact, I was talking to them about going to a wider inner barrel on the front and rear and they were fine with doing it, but just stupid expensive. Now, if they can't get them that is an issue but they will eventually.

Tom

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
This doesn't make sense to me. These are a 3 piece rim. It would be extremely unlikely you would damage the center piece which has the "Super Snake" engraving. The outer and inner barrels aren't anything special to the SS. In fact, I was talking to them about going to a wider inner barrel on the front and rear and they were fine with doing it, but just stupid expensive. Now, if they can't get them that is an issue but they will eventually.

Tom
Tom

From what I was told by a SAI rep (Right Now) Modulare who makes the Shelby super snake rims for shelby cannot get the barrels to make the rims. They have 60 existing customers waiting to get widebody kits installed and the rims. Believe it or not one of the reasons that shelby has discontinued and has ended the 2012- 2014 Super Snake program is because of the rim situation (Program officially ended 4 months ago no more CSM numbers will be issued for Super Snakes). Sure one day maybe they might be available @ 3500.00 ea. So the work around if needed just have some modulare H9 customs made and use my centers/ inners. Lets just hope I dont have to go that route and a rim never gets damaged.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread