Lets see those trucks!

SVTPete83

Established Member
That bumper on the blue Raptor looks like it sticks out at least a foot. Yuck.

The angle of the pic makes it look like that. It does stick out a bit though. We have a huge winch in it. And that particular bumper by ADD gives you a really good approach angle. More function than form.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Lightning + Raptor = most bases covered.

PXL_20230430_135231074.jpg

Last edited:

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Assuming you got the extended range, how do like the acceleration and how many miles are you getting

Correct, I'm showing (and getting, in mixed-use driving) 311 miles of range. Acceleration is spicy for a pickup truck - 0-60 in the mid-4's.

For long road trips I take the Raptor. But for 90% of my trips, the Lightning is pretty sweet.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Didnt know they made a no-rinse wash. Thanks for the heads up, will check that out.
Definitely do.
I know ONR is one of the tops, but the P&S Absolute seems better in my opinion. It does more.

Here is the kit that I bought.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Definitely do.
I know ONR is one of the tops, but the P&S Absolute seems better in my opinion. It does more.

Here is the kit that I bought.
Just bought a gallon, they had me at the "Water is instantly softened" part. Thanks for the heads up.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
What is it about the older Broncos?? That car is nearly 30 years old now, and it just looks better and better as the years pass.

92-97 ford trucks in general have that timeless look. I would love to have a 97 single cab black F250 with a 460 or a Powerstroke!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread