Lets see those trucks!

19Mystic96

Established Member
Very nice! Are those Baja T/A's as bulletproof as I've read & how do they wear?...

Off road, yes they are. I had them on a trip from San Francisco, down to Baja and back (about 2200 miles round trip. 1000 of that being hard off roading) and they handled everything I threw at them in dry dirt/sand without any problems. they were so predictable when throwing the truck into a turn. you could always feel what the truck was going to be doing next and adjust accordingly. I didnt find a single chunk out of the tread and had almost no noticeable wear, and we went through some pretty rough stuff that tore up a few other BFG KO2s pretty good.

when you get into the wet/mud is a totally different story. Worst tire ever for that lol. We got stuck off road in a days worth of hard rain and it was like I was on slicks. I didnt get stuck but I did use 4x4 for a while.

they were really loud on road (howling from 30mph and above) and got flat spotted for a bit when the truck would sit for even a day. so in the off chance youre looking for some, be prepared to dislike them in every category except dry off road. Unfortunately I dont own a dedicated race truck so I sold them off to a buddy who will use them on his truck instead.

blue 07

Established Member
My kids 2008 F150 Harley Davidson Edition

Attachments

• IMG_2766.jpg
    IMG_2766.jpg
    331.8 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_2768.jpg
    IMG_2768.jpg
    500.6 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_2763.jpg
    IMG_2763.jpg
    575.2 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:

96 cobra

Established Member
...they were really loud on road (howling from 30mph and above) and got flat spotted for a bit when the truck would sit for even a day. so in the off chance youre looking for some, be prepared to dislike them in every category except dry off road. Unfortunately I dont own a dedicated race truck so I sold them off to a buddy who will use them on his truck instead.

My tacoma would require a ton of tire clearance mods (cutting/hammering) to fit those! I've actually gone out of my way not to ride in a raptor, just so it's easier fighting the urge not to trade up to one haha...

19Mystic96

Established Member
My tacoma would require a ton of tire clearance mods (cutting/hammering) to fit those! I've actually gone out of my way not to ride in a raptor, just so it's easier fighting the urge not to trade up to one haha...

Having come from a 2008 double cab short bed Tacoma I can tell you it’s a totally different experience. I could never go back to a Tacoma now haha

I bought my Tacoma thinking I would put long travel suspension on it, but after finding a deal on the truck I currently have, my Tacoma needed to be sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joshcarp81

Established Member
Why would you want to leave....lol
Ohio is the heart of it all! Wish i would have went to arizona like i was thinking about 15 years ago. But family kept me here and i would have never met the wifey.

Massie02GT

Established Member
Why would you want to leave....lol
Ohio is the heart of it all! Wish i would have went to arizona like i was thinking about 15 years ago. But family kept me here and i would have never met the wifey.

I’m active military. I’ve been in since 09. Got stationed up here near Cleveland to do the recruiting thing for a tour, and then I’ll head back.

I have no desire to end up back in Ohio lol. It’s nice to visit family and friends, but I’m ready to move on again.

Users who are viewing this thread