Lets see those trucks!

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_7557.JPG

Got some new shoes today. 33X12.50r22 Atturo Trail Blades. They are a little smaller than the Nitto's they replaced, but I don't think they look bad at all

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
'17 Platinum 4x4 3.5/10speed
'Custom painted '18 gate (HATED the '17 platinum gate)
One piece xlt bumper swapped and painted body color (hate chrome)
Tow mirrors sitting in the garage (again, HATE chrome?
Custom painted fender emblems
Bed stickers removed
5 star 93 octane tuned

thumbnail-jpg.1477581

thumbnail_1-jpg.1477582

Last edited:

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Thanks man...it fits and drops in with no issue but you have to order a new '18 handle and camera assembly because they are different but thankfully the plug is the same.
I ended up only spending $150 after paint and everything because I was able to sell the original gate for a good buck suprisingly.

Gate looks sick! Is it a bolt in deal?

MTBSully

Established Member
MTU0NjBGQjkzNDFGMEE0NTIzMDk6YWUyYTk0OTU0YjBhYTM2Y2U0NGU2YTAzOWRjZjc4OTI6Ojo6OjA=.png
What wheels you go with? I'm eyeing some F29s for mine......may pull the trigger this fall, thinking 8" lift too.....

Burnouts. Ive had the same black wheels on this truck for 3 years so i wanted to try polished and maybe toss it up with the "spun forged" look. I got a great deal so for what I will have into them new, and what people ask for them used I am not too worried about it. My real concern is that the truck does see some dirt roads and rain so im wondering how the polished look will hold up. I don't want to be polishing every week so im thinking I will ceramic coat them right out of the box and hopefully that will help!

Zemedici

Established Member
View attachment 1478910

Burnouts. Ive had the same black wheels on this truck for 3 years so i wanted to try polished and maybe toss it up with the "spun forged" look. I got a great deal so for what I will have into them new, and what people ask for them used I am not too worried about it. My real concern is that the truck does see some dirt roads and rain so im wondering how the polished look will hold up. I don't want to be polishing every week so im thinking I will ceramic coat them right out of the box and hopefully that will help!

Where'd you get them from if you dont mind me asking? Feel free to PM me buddy :)

Users who are viewing this thread