Lets see those Tours

Jason43

Brewer, patriot
Established Member
carlisle05.jpg

ClOckwOrk

Established Member
i really like the one above here. i have a black 98 on the spray i have the tint and going to get svt focus wheels but i cant find where that front lip comes from.... where do you guys get those things?

ryanblacksvt

Established Member
Justin,

I switched them cause the other (tz 16) lug holes werent bored out enough and the tuner lugs they gave me didnt have enough clearance. I fought with them for months to fix the situation so I picked the dl-46's and they sent them to me for free. The other wheels are now on Waynes car.

JCSVT

V6 Powa!!
Established Member
ryanblacksvt said:
Justin,

I switched them cause the other (tz 16) lug holes werent bored out enough and the tuner lugs they gave me didnt have enough clearance. I fought with them for months to fix the situation so I picked the dl-46's and they sent them to me for free. The other wheels are now on Waynes car.

Cool, are you guys going to FFW at Commerce this year? Might have to make it out to see you guys run especially since it's not nearly as hot as last year.

Pen_Two

Established Member
I'd post up mine, but I'm somehow ashamed of mine. It seems no matter how hard I try, something happens to it. I've had the car about a month, and have three nickel sized dents in it (I park well out of the way too), and way too many chips on the hood from idiots ahead of me kicking up gravel.

Y2KSVT

Established Member
Pen_Two said:
and way too many chips on the hood from idiots ahead of me kicking up gravel.

How are the people ahead of you idiots? They are traveling the same road you are! I think the idiot, is the guy that drives too close to the person in front of them, allowing rocks to be flung up onto their hood! :bash:

Mark

ryanblacksvt

Established Member
JCSVT said:
Cool, are you guys going to FFW at Commerce this year? Might have to make it out to see you guys run especially since it's not nearly as hot as last year.

Yeah we will all be out there again this year Justin, but I wont be racing. I am running on borrowed time with my non lsd and stock clutch. I dont wanna push it ya know. John is coming up from macon and maybe Joe from conyers. I know John and I will both be showing this year. Come by and say hey.

Pen_Two

Established Member
Y2KSVT said:
How are the people ahead of you idiots? They are traveling the same road you are! I think the idiot, is the guy that drives too close to the person in front of them, allowing rocks to be flung up onto their hood! :bash:

Mark

No no...I do THE speed limit, no more and no less. When people pass me, it kicks up all the cinders and loose gravel from thawing. I don't tailgate either, I got rear ended once in my last car, and got plowed into the car ahead of me. I've learned to leave ample space between me and any cars ahead of me.

Users who are viewing this thread