Let's see those side exhaust!!!!

98svtstang

Established Member
Like the title says im going to be getting another sn95 cobra soon and was thinking about what kinda of exhaust i wanna run. I really like the side exit so lets see those svo or other side exits. Thanks guys.

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
This car is bad ass, I have more pics but I have to search for them through my pile.

:bowdown::bowdown:

svosideexhaust.jpg

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
i believe that red car now has a 2000cobra r hood and chrome wheels. he's suppose to be posting more pics but i think he's slacking a bit.

niceredcobra.gif

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
:pop::pop::pop:
I've like side exhaust set ups since is was a kid. Those chrome pipes, heat shields full of louvers really look great on the right cars!!! Mustangs, Camaros, Vett's... I'd like to see some phtots as well, especailly a Terminator. I toyed with the idea since the day I picked her up, but have never seen one with them to this day.

Last edited:

C O 13 R A

Crazy Arms
Established Member
i believe that red car now has a 2000cobra r hood and chrome wheels. he's suppose to be posting more pics but i think he's slacking a bit.

niceredcobra.gif

Looks bad ass! But damn! That is really efn low! How does he not break the side skirts to pieces being that low? Unless he is ridding on air bags?:shrug:

F8L BYT

Established Member
<------ Waiting for "Blown by you" to come in and show his, It is by far the best side exit i have ever seen on a mustang :rockon:

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
This car is bad ass, I have more pics but I have to search for them through my pile.

:bowdown::bowdown:

svosideexhaust.jpg

niceredcobra.gif

This is the baddest side exhaust set up and one of the nicest sn95's I've seen. It was this car that inspired me to change mine around.

See the resemblance? :rolling: SVO skirts or go home! :rockon:

011.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

002.jpg

Sorry I don't have any better side view pics, but I haven't had time to take it to a good location to snap some pics.

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
these look great. what kind of money do you have tied up in the side exhaust?

At the time I bought the original svo exhaust kit and TWO sets of skirts so I spent about $750 (long long long story). But then I sold a set of skirts on here for about $380 and used that to buy my light bar :rockon:, so I guess about $370 for the skirts and exhaust.

I kind of regret selling that extra set of svo skirts because it would have been nice to keep them as a back up, because both sets were brand new, never installed parts. They may come up once in a while but are still hard to come by, especially brand new. You can buy a set from ABC or some shit like that but the SVO is kick ass on the side of them and the abc ones don't have the lettering.

I got them installed and painted for like $100 (a buddy of mine did it) and then had them repainted when I got my entire car repainted (another long ass story).

Last edited:

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Nice setup Tripleblack:rockon: I was going to put side exhaust on mine but with the roads around here they would get beat to pieces in no time:(

Users who are viewing this thread