Lets see those sexy notch back foxes!!!!

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
This is what i'm looking for!!

interestingwheelsnotch.jpg

This looks surprisingly bad ass. :rockon:

Jaysin

Established Member

WOW. I am not the biggest fan of foxes, but this one right here makes me want one, BAD. This thing is ridiculously sick, those CCWs look perfect with that stance, interior is immaculate too. Jeez, i'm really contemplating getting a coupe now. Awesome car :beer: .

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
I regret it so much now! I hate CAR PAYMENTS!!! I want them gone and to have a clean ass fox with ballz again!

i hear that. if i didnt have a car payment i would have a notch right now.

G-STANG

Established Member
Wicked393CILX nice coupe :thumbsup: What does it run in the 1/4 and how much you putting down to the tire.

NC STANG GUY

03 gone but not forgotten
Established Member
Wicked393CILX nice coupe :thumbsup: What does it run in the 1/4 and how much you putting down to the tire.

Thanks! Best it has been is a 10.15 @ 132.1 mph in good weather. That was with the skinnys up front and m/t 275/50/15 dr's on the rear.

Have no idea on the rwhp as it has never been on a dyno with this engine combo. Been in there since October of 05'. About time to pull the heads and put some fresh springs on them and maybe try a little more cam.

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Recently finished up a Cobra IRS/Brake swap. It still needs some tweaking and the rest of the trim painted.

photo5_zps1cf89e89.jpg

crazycarlo

Established Member
Which one? The only one I really miss is my old Chrome Yellow Vortech one.:banana:

Thats the one I was talking about. Your brothers car is what made me wanna do the eaton swap on my 98. And your yellow car was always so clean. Glad you got another one though. Im thinking if building a coupe myself.

Users who are viewing this thread