Let's see those REAL dogs...

Black Justin

Established Member
current dog. best dog ever!! (yorkie)

when i get a house, I would like to get one of these. (presa canario)
presacanario.gif

funny you mention presa canarios. Heres Lila, the Presa on the left, with Buddy, the American Staffordshire Terrier on the right.

lilaandbuddy.jpg

PS: The dog in that picture is a dog from a Kennel named Sanders Kennel. His name is Neno. I've heard many terrible things about this particular breeder... If you want my breeders contact information, let me know.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Thats my dog....I posted the pics of my APBT in that thread. Thats him in the post above this one also. My little bro posted those pics.

this is your dog? pretty sure those are pics of the parkour dog???

and VULTURE.. love your black GSD's!!! OMFG.. at the gf of course..

Last edited:

DevilSun

Established Member
Meet Mr Duke, he is my 10 month old 120 lbs Cane Corso
How is your Cane Corso, they seem like very cool dogs! Not ones you see many of though.

Luck is 80 lbs. of stray I found at about 4 months old.

He is the smartest dog I've ever had and easily the best friend.

DSC00056.gif

066.gif
Your dog definitely has some pit in him IMO. Reminds me so much of my brindled pit I rescued from a shelter, only later to have to put down.

Gorgeous dogs everyone! Love em, keep em coming. I put my down two dogs in the past two years, one was mine, the other wasn't (long story). Sadly, I'm nowhere near wanting another one yet, but at the same time I can't wait to get another one. For now, these pics quench my thirst for a canine companion :)

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
This is Bella and she is the devil.

IMG_0744.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

Jesus H ! What is that? Looks like a Pug & Pitbull mix? I like it !

here's my Olde Boston Bulldogge..............Zoe....she's 22 weeks now 18lbs
PASEbay100510001.jpg

10_29_3.jpg

and at 8 weeks when I got her...
Zoe071810002.jpg

some great looking dogs in here guys! Keep em comin! :rockon:

Georgie

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUjyKqlj1M0&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - My Boubou[/nomedia]

my dog...hes a champ in winter

Roushbabe

It's Mine :)
Established Member
Thats a nice long life for a dog. I can only hope my little guy last a good amount of time.

Thanks, she has had a pretty amazing life and still does each day. I'm sure your little guy will have just the same. :)

It's going to be a very sad day(year) when she passes on. My 1st golden died at 13 1/2 in my arms, I had to put her down because of a serious health issue.
It took a year to get over her and move ahead and get Doyle.

IHMO these are the best dogs on the planet! I have had dogs all my life, but there is just something about goldens that is beyond endearing.

I don't like to think of the day when she passes, I just enjoy each day we have with her now and play with her a little longer. She's my first dog that I've had since I was 10 so she's a huge part of my life. She's the sweetest dog and has such an amazing temperament!!

03ftwvenom

Established Member
Heres my two boys. Darker one is a Pitbull/Beagle mix. The lighter colored one is my 9month old pit.

RockyandChyno.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

svt01bolt

Established Member
Here is our new Boxer puppy(kobi).
Hey is 4 months in these pic, which he will be 6 months old next week.
he very camera shy. lol

6773e38d.jpg

f1b83b39.jpg

55ac834f.jpg

9ed89b11.jpg

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
My English Lab Shelby. Quite possibly the most awesome and annoying dog in the world. These pics are from the last 12 months between 6 mos. old and 18 mos. old (current age).

dsc00026ph.jpg

dsc00016ef.jpg

imag0047lo.jpg

imag0054k.jpg

imag0056t.jpg

nlterminator

Mello Yellow
Established Member
I'm not the best photographer, but here are my 3.

First up is Sammie:
She's a 1.5 year old mutt mainly Lab and English Setter. We thought she was a Rott mix when we got her as a puppy. She may look small, but she beat my mom's 120 lb German Shepherd in a fight this year. Ended up costing me $2k for his eye surgery.
100_1017.jpg

100_1074.jpg

Willing to bet that's A gordon setter cross not a english. Most times with an english and lab cross the black is dominant and you get no tan markings. This dogs has almost identical markings to a Gordon. Female gordons are also known for being less than tolerant of larger male dogs, this your moms dog getting a ass whooping.

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
I just thought of this picture and I remebered this thread so I figured you guys would enjoy this one:

Another of Boomer doing his thing:

And one of him and our newly adopted bulldog Tank in the back of my truck:

These last two are for those of you that believe that you can't teach an old dog new tricks:

There is almost no way you could have convinced me in the past we could ever have had a cat in the house with Boomer. But, I found this kitten in a storm drain and have taken care of him since. Little by little we trusted them together and while Boomder was VERY "interested" in the cat initialy, now they both wlak around the house together like they are perfectly fine with each other.

The thing is, Boomer is a very smart dog and just some coahing and letting him know what his boundaries are are pretty much all I had to do with him. I am completely certain that the fact the cat is a baby and wasn't really sure if he was a threat or not hepled tremndously. Boomer is all about reacting to what is in front of him. If an animal acts weary or wants to fight, Boomer gets aggressive and/or will chase it. If the other animal is cool, the the b dog is cool.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread