Let's see those REAL dogs...

Sirhc7897

Established Member
Hoping to do the same within a couple years. I want two brothers. Wifeys got a teacup Yorkie and teacup Pomeranian, need some masculinity in this house. Hahahahaha

Like the lads on magnum p.i.

I had a Dobie when I was a kid. Wonderful dogs. I’ve always wanted my own pair of “the lads” but my wife is one of those people that believes everything she reads about dogs and thinks they’re killers :(

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Zemedici

Established Member
Like the lads on magnum p.i.

I had a Dobie when I was a kid. Wonderful dogs. I’ve always wanted my own pair of “the lads” but my wife is one of those people that believes everything she reads about dogs and thinks they’re killers :(

Well clearly you have to get a pair to show her the error of her ways :)

Silver95

Established Member
Hoping to do the same within a couple years. I want two brothers. Wifeys got a teacup Yorkie and teacup Pomeranian, need some masculinity in this house. Hahahahaha

I hear you!

Google unreachables kennel or like their Facebook page when you’re ready. That’s where I got my boy from. The owner speaks English very well and the majority of his dogs are outside of Europe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zemedici

Established Member
I hear you!

Google unreachables kennel or like their Facebook page when you’re ready. That’s where I got my boy from. The owner speaks English very well and the majority of his dogs are outside of Europe.

PM inbound

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
WOW!!!
Talk about some gorgeous dogs! Very beautiful. Big and healthy looking. I bet they are very expensive.

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
This is my number 1... Like regular people’s first born child. She’s just amazing.
D7D3A8D4-6C85-4A09-967A-D8893731F24A.png

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
After two years of begging and some changes in life this year I'm getting back into a long term commitment with an animal. This is the only breed I've raised in my adult life and the only breed I need. I have pick of the litter and am bringing the kids during the second week of January to help them decide which boy we get. AKC cert, blood lines traced to Serbian Rotts, with very good health lineage. Raw diet is what he'll enjoy...I don't think their is a better large breed dog as far as intelligence, personality, and overall maintenance in terms of a family pet and home guardian when socialized and trained correctly.

thumbnail

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member

What is that saying, "a picture is worth a thousand words." You can tell that dog is super trained just from the first picture. All that focus and restraint rolled into one.

View attachment 1452223

That's a dog's WTF moment. Great pic!

My English chocolate lab named Avery. Duck dog
View attachment 1453100View attachment 1453101

And her sister benelli
English black lab. Also duck dog View attachment 1453102

I had a black Lab myself. One of the best dog breeds out there.

Last edited:

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
After a long day of running in grandmas backyard and then the golf course before sunset

He’s been excellent with my 5 month old daughter he loves her. However he’s still got some bad habits we just can’t break, we are going to send him to boarding school for 3 weeks. Gonna miss the hell out of him but it will be worth it when we get him back. I’m honestly dreading it. I love this dog we have a blast together every day lol

8e7e61ee902032af2275debc5b151ce7.jpg

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
@Booky I can't remember where you posted the vid with your Dnaes in sweaters...where did you get them?

My wife won them on some Great Dane rescue auction.

I looked for a tag on the jackets but she has already removed them, so I have no idea what brand they are.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
My wife won them on some Great Dane rescue auction.

I looked for a tag on the jackets but she has already removed them, so I have no idea what brand they are.
Crap. We can never find something big enough for Ellie. Thanks though!

Users who are viewing this thread