Let's see those REAL dogs...

bullitt2735

Established Member
Love that last picture!
Thanks I would say 95% of her pictures are like that, she's a goofball. Bellyrubs= instant smile like that pic

He looks colored almost exactly like my English mastiff in the middle picture.

Tinke this morning. 11 months old today. 121lbs and still nowhere even close to filling out despite the fact that he eats 10-11 cups of food a day!!

Wow going to be BIG dog! Love your dog's brindle coat too!

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
490B608E-C8F0-43F1-A005-5B32F148555C.png

Last picture I got of him. Lost Knuckles Monday, 10.5years old. True friend and my hero. They never last long enough.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
View attachment 1449161
Last picture I got of him. Lost Knuckles Monday, 10.5years old. True friend and my hero. They never last long enough.
I’m sorry to hear that, he looks like a happy pup. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. My question to god will not be “what is the meaning of life” but “why in the **** would you make dogs life spans so short”.

08mojo

Established Member
I hate to hear about any pup's passing, and there have been a couple of posts here lately that make my eyes well up.

Our dog has started to grow lumps all over...so far they have been benign, but recently they have been increasing in number and size. I fear the worst, but will enjoy this guy as long as I possibly can--he means the world to my wife and I.

38893097951_3c8682efd9_b.jpg

27100847799_70fc1bafee_b.jpg

38893099481_a3ff28c11f_b.jpg

It takes several miles of running to get him in this mode:

33366715481_d8e2318e82_b.jpg

phillycobra99

Established Member
He looks colored almost exactly like my English mastiff in the middle picture.

Tinke this morning. 11 months old today. 121lbs and still nowhere even close to filling out despite the fact that he eats 10-11 cups of food a day!!

View attachment 1447684

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

How is your Mastiff? I really want one but need to convince the GF to allow me to get one.

Sirhc7897

Established Member
How is your Mastiff? I really want one but need to convince the GF to allow me to get one.

So far he has been awesome. Despite his massive size he is excellent with small children (very gentle and infinitely patient).

His disposition is excellent and training has been very easy thus far. He can be stubborn and tends to be lazy but he does have a playful streak and quite the personality.

I’m pretty sure it’s all show but he does one heck of a job of convincing delivery people they do not want to get out of their vehicle.

I would not hesitate to get another one.

Smm7PT

Established Member
The lighting is tricking my eyes. Are both merle or is the one on the right brindle? Either way, good looking pups.

My male is a “Merle-quinn” he was super cheap from his breeder, he was the runt. Only 140lbs which is tiny for a male Dane, but he’s been great.

Female is Brindle and she’s a big girl for a Dane she’s a lean 125 just really tall and long for a female.

Users who are viewing this thread