Let's see those Rauders

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
I love your Cobra. My MM would be gone in a heart beat for a DSG 03. HAve you gotten any bites on the Rauder

Joe

Last edited:

00 Aggie

Its just a slow vert...
Established Member
Not really, a few. I am patient, and I want to make sur eit goes to a good home.

I need a new car, it was a tough decision which one would go!

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Yeah I have been considering getting rid of mine due to me wanting to go to flight school. Would love to keep it but the cost to play with it is alot more than most projects, plus the payment. Been thinking about a cheaper project like an SVO stang while I am in school. My dad wants my MM so at leasty if he gets it I could get it back down the road.I dont think I could have made the choice between the two lol, they are both awesome cars.

Joe

00 Aggie

Its just a slow vert...
Established Member
I understand, I have been looking at getting a KB for my 03, and a trilogy for the MM.

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Yeah I had a trilogy planned for the MM and about half the funds stashed away for one right now, but other things will need to come first. Yeah a KB on your cobra would be sweet. A good freind of mine here intown has a KB 03 and man is it mean. Have you thought about a whipple?

Joe

mclemore102

Established Member
Here's my baby! I couldn't resist showing her off.

100_0308.jpg

100_0307.jpg

100_0312.jpg

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Yeah I have seen your MM on MM.net quite a few times. Awesome looking car man. The black bullits really make it look unique. The photoshop you did for me with the black FR's came out awesome too.

Joe

Hack Goby

Walking the fence
Established Member
How about a bunch of `em

this is a shot Mary took riding shotgun in the hills around Louisville two weeks ago.
Cruise28.jpg

Last edited:

ROADWARRIORSVT

Established Member
That highway looks familiar. I wonder if that is the same on I took from middle GA up to Bowling Green, KY? We loved the hills of TN. Took a little detour to Lynchburg!! :beer:

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Nice looking car man. I really wanted silver when I bought mine but none were avail. I think my next rauder will be a silver one

Joe

Eric91Z

Established Member
02JoeGhost said:
Nice looking car man. I really wanted silver when I bought mine but none were avail. I think my next rauder will be a silver one

Joe

Yeah, I knew it had to be silver since it is a daily driver for now (unfortunately about 16,000 miles in 7 months on her). And I had to go to the Chicago area to get it after finding it online. Stressfull buying a car online, sight unscene (except for pictures). Lucky enough to have some mm.net members check it out in person for me before hand.

Users who are viewing this thread