Let's see those Rauders

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
This forum has been a little dead so I figred I would start pic thread. So lets see your Marauders. Heres my pile. I will get some better ones once I get the tranny rebuilt and get the car back on the road.

Picture049.jpg

Picture048.jpg

MENACE

Banned
Nice........I haven't been able to post pics here but they are in my sig. with some vids also. :thumbsup:

Which supercharger are you gonna get?

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Nice looking MM. I am shooting for the Trilogy. I was fortunate enough to get a cahance to drive a trilogy MM and fell in love right away. Where did you get the rear trunk lid cover? I realy ike how it cleans the trunk up.

Joe

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Thanks, As soon as I get soem money flowing in again I am going to have to get one fo those as well as the hood liner.

Joe

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Yeah saw that in the pics and vids forum. That looks so awesome. What size rims do you think will be neede to fit the front or will a spacer do the trick?

Joe

ROADWARRIORSVT

Established Member
These rims are 15 x 3.4, 2.25" BS. It would need too much spacer, about 1" to clear our bir brakes, then we would'nt have enough wheel stud left to bolt onto. I'm just not sure what BS we'd need? The rears are 15 x 10, 6" BS. Fit fine over the brakes!

Users who are viewing this thread