For that Pro version look!

Step your game up, sons! :ROFLMAO:

3EBFC60E-ED98-4ED7-8070-AE1C2D48324E.jpeg

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
She bought me these last Christmas.

Never used them. Honestly thought it was just hype. Might have to re think
I thought the same till a good buddy of mine mentioned using them. He looks like the vanilla gorilla, so I thought it can’t hurt to try them. I will eventually buy a fat bar ez curl bar and barbell someday, but in the interim these seem to work well. Get the Fat Gripz brand though and not the cheaper Amazon basics knockoffs..

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I thought the same till a good buddy of mine mentioned using them. He looks like the vanilla gorilla, so I thought it can’t hurt to try them. I will eventually buy a fat bar ez curl bar and barbell someday, but in the interim these seem to work well. Get the Fat Gripz brand though and not the cheaper Amazon basics knockoffs..
Cant fit these on my Powerblocks unfortunately so I moved them to my weighted jump rope. Its rougher on the lighter ropes than the heavier ones.
Here are a few of my pocket pussy trainers... For that extra virgin feel! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1814128
Whats that on the right??? Need to pick up a #2 and the rack next. Been using these for a few weeks now, working wonders for my tendonitis issues.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Cant fit these on my Powerblocks unfortunately so I moved them to my weighted jump rope. Its rougher on the lighter ropes than the heavier ones.

Whats that on the right??? Need to pick up a #2 and the rack next. Been using these for a few weeks now, working wonders for my tendonitis issues.
I have been trying them on everything, lol.. barbell, trap bar and my ez curl bar. I have standard old school dumbells, so they are fine there. I hadn’t thought of trying them on ropes!

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I have been trying them on everything, lol.. barbell, trap bar and my ez curl bar. I have standard old school dumbells, so they are fine there. I hadn’t thought of trying them on ropes!
I did too, only sketchy situation I got into was heavy (for me) one handed barbell snatch press. If the balance was off you couldnt hop around your grip to compensate the balance. Otherwise I loved those things. Current post retirement basement gym doesnt have enough room for barbells, may need to move outside someday.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

a #2. They are indeed fun to mess with.

Users who are viewing this thread