Lets see those freshly washed stangs!!!

Recon

Established Member
Depends what the engine will make on stock boost. The goal is 600/600, or I'd like more torque than power. Original plan was 650/650, but I think that will be too close the the limit on the internals.
I know someone with a wicked 302 3V that's making 650rwhp with only 9lbs. It has 3V heads that flow damn near a stock Coyote head.
The intervals go up to 800 crank, Roush P-51 shortblock. I don't need that much. The only action the car sees, really, is going to church on Sunday, in the summer. But I'm an hour and a half from Bowling Green so I'd like to take it to the Corvette track. Won't be a drag car; I'm more interested in road courses. Will have a complete Maximum Motorsports suspension kit, and Roush 6 piston brakes up front with Roush 4 piston in the back. Toyo R888's tires, built rear end with 4.10s. Soon it will have a custom exhaust system on it.
I'm also building my 07 GT. That will be a full Bolt on N/A build with at least 350rwhp. Same more torque than power scenario; I like torque. TR6060, 4.10s, complete Maximum Motorsport suspension kit, GT500 brakes. Here she is, my good weather daily.
6dde3080e1f5ecdc53938a035502767c.jpg

Love my two little 3Vs.

Sent from somewhere in the Twilight Zone.

Last edited:

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Depends what the engine will make on stock boost. The goal is 600/600, or I'd like more torque than power. Original plan was 650/650, but I think that will be too close the the limit on the internals.
I know someone with a wicked 302 3V that's making 650rwhp with only 9lbs. It has 3V heads that flow damn near a stock Coyote head.
The intervals go up to 800 crank, Roush P-51 shortblock. I don't need that much. The only action the car sees, really, is going to church on Sunday, in the summer. But I'm an hour and a half from Bowling Green so I'd like to take it to the Corvette track. Won't be a drag car; I'm more interested in road courses. Will have a complete Maximum Motorsports suspension kit, and Roush 6 piston brakes up front with Roush 4 piston in the back. Toyo R888's tires, built rear end with 4.10s. Soon it will have a custom exhaust system on it.
I'm also building my 07 GT. That will be a full Bolt on N/A build with at least 350rwhp. Same more torque than power scenario; I like torque. TR6060, 4.10s, complete Maximum Motorsport suspension kit, GT500 brakes. Here she is, my good weather daily.
6dde3080e1f5ecdc53938a035502767c.jpg

Love my two little 3Vs.

Wow that's a sick build for sure man! Keep me posted on how it goes. I'm really interested. Pm me whatever lol. Pm me ur fb or ill pm u mine so I can follow the build.

Recon

Established Member
Wow that's a sick build for sure man! Keep me posted on how it goes. I'm really interested. Pm me whatever lol. Pm me ur fb or ill pm u mine so I can follow the build.

Sorry no facebook. I haven't been on since the Coyote came out, and no desire to get on. Only social media I'm on is this forum and another mustang forum. I have have updates on the other forum. Might start one on this one. I like this place more.

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Sorry no facebook. I haven't been on since the Coyote came out, and no desire to get on. Only social media I'm on is this forum and another mustang forum. I have have updates on the other forum. Might start one on this one. I like this place more.

Not a issue man. I guess ill just have to get on here more to check it out then haha. Yea I just got into it a while ago. A lot of helpful guys on there, as well as here, but also a lot of douchebags too. This is the best forum for sure tho.

Bouttime09

Oh, it's not 5.0?
Established Member
Anything BUT freshly washed, but she'll be back in my garage soon!!
5a894029dcc89fa663d6dd0095d187f5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
I hope you guys don't mind me posting an older picture. In 2013, I had three 2013 S197's. Two 5.0's the the GT500. After the grass was cut and the cars were clean, I was feeling pretty proud this day. Love this pic.

All3Mustangs-Small.jpg

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
I hope you guys don't mind me posting an older picture. In 2013, I had three 2013 S197's. Two 5.0's the the GT500. After the grass was cut and the cars were clean, I was feeling pretty proud this day. Love this pic.

All3Mustangs-Small.jpg

Really nice pic man! I'm a landscaper so I can appreciate a well maintained looking yard!

Recon

Established Member
Just realized this in the Coyote section. Sorry. Shouldn't have posted my two here. My bad.

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
Just realized this in the Coyote section. Sorry. Shouldn't have posted my two here. My bad.

I'm sure its not a big deal, man. Just drop a Coyote crate motor in it real quick and pretend it didn't happen. LOL

Seriously though... The OP is a pretty friendly person. I popped a few in here with my GT350 and it was well received. Hopefully he doesn't mind. Most of the people on here are pretty friendly and in a new post search, it all blends together.

BTW, I love the early S197's. They brought me back into the American Muscle scene. However, the 2013/14 are, IMHO, the best looking Mustangs made.

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Man post whatever you guys want in here. I don't care lol. I just posted this in the 2011-14 section cause that's the only mustang we had at the time. Here is my 17 v6. Yes its a 6 banger but I don't care lol. I really like it.

Recon

Established Member
I'm sure its not a big deal, man. Just drop a Coyote crate motor in it real quick and pretend it didn't happen. LOL

Seriously though... The OP is a pretty friendly person. I popped a few in here with my GT350 and it was well received. Hopefully he doesn't mind. Most of the people on here are pretty friendly and in a new post search, it all blends together.

BTW, I love the early S197's. They brought me back into the American Muscle scene. However, the 2013/14 are, IMHO, the best looking Mustangs made.

That was actually plan B if I couldn't get the short block I wanted. On second thought, a Voodoo would be an excellent substitute.
My GT was actually the reason why I got interested in new cars. Before if it wasn't a classic I didn't want anything to do with it. Tried to buy it 3 years ago, owner didn't want to sell it. Bought the Roush then and I got a call Dec 2015 saying the car was for sale. She came home with me that day.

Man post whatever you guys want in here. I don't care lol. I just posted this in the 2011-14 section cause that's the only mustang we had at the time. Here is my 17 v6. Yes its a 6 banger but I don't care lol. I really like it.

I'll take a Cyclone over the Ecoboost any day. I'm just partial to the 05-09 cars. They're the closest things that look like a classic that's modern.

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
That was actually plan B if I couldn't get the short block I wanted. On second thought, a Voodoo would be an excellent substitute.
My GT was actually the reason why I got interested in new cars. Before if it wasn't a classic I didn't want anything to do with it. Tried to buy it 3 years ago, owner didn't want to sell it. Bought the Roush then and I got a call Dec 2015 saying the car was for sale. She came home with me that day.

I'll take a Cyclone over the Ecoboost any day. I'm just partial to the 05-09 cars. They're the closest things that look like a classic that's modern.

Voodoo motor would be badass, but expensive lol.

Finally somebody that will agree with me about he v6 being better than the ecoboost lol. We have big plans for this car. Boost is in its future. Our goal is to beat a stock coyote and keep up with a bolt on coyote. I think we can achieve it.

Recon

Established Member
Gt5.0coyote I must say your car looks great. Silver is an excellent color for the Coyotes.
Marc both those Shelby's look great. Red looks good on the Voodoo. If I'm not mistaken don't you have a Challenger as well? Or a limited edition collection? Or am I confusing you for someone else on here. Thought I saw those Shelby's in a group photo with a Jeep and a Hellcat.

Users who are viewing this thread