Let's See Them Custom Trunk Sub Enclosures for 99-04 Mustangs

Jwilliams

Resident Pimp
Established Member
mustang5.jpg

Thats ****in sweet dude, how much did the custom fiberglass box run? I'm looking to get almost the exact thing but just two subs.

GCubersoldat

Established Member
Wouldn't mind throwing a 10 inch kicker in the back...just couldn't justify spending money on something for a mustang that didn't make it look better/go faster lol very nice setups in this thread though.

mike209

Established Member
Who here has grounded their amps to the frame of the car? Any suggestions on a good spot to drill my car is lowered and I cannot see under very well to find a good spot

RioRed4v

Established Member
Who here has grounded their amps to the frame of the car? Any suggestions on a good spot to drill my car is lowered and I cannot see under very well to find a good spot

I've always grounded mine on the inside of the car. Find a good mounting spot, clean all the paint off and bolt the wire down.

mike209

Established Member
I've always grounded mine on the inside of the car. Find a good mounting spot, clean all the paint off and bolt the wire down.

I have always done that also but I heard grounding to the frame is much better, right now I have it to the back seat bolt but that doesnt seem to be working real well

Saleen405

Established Member
Here is mine. I'm debating on selling it because I'm not into the loud systems. It was in the car when I bought it.

null_zps952872bf.jpg

null_zps97aa111c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread