Lets see the True Blue Ls!!!!

whip

Established Member
OK, first I have to start by saying that the black trucks are in everyway far supierior to any other (HaHa)

I think the true blue would look AWSOME with some white racing stripes or maybe pearl coat flames or lightning bolts. If anyone has done any of these paint or body mods, could you post some pics?

Stock, ya I like black, but I think the blue has more potential for "flash" when dressed up!

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by whip
OK, first I have to start by saying that the black trucks are in everyway far supierior to any other (HaHa)

I think the true blue would look AWSOME with some white racing stripes or maybe pearl coat flames or lightning bolts. If anyone has done any of these paint or body mods, could you post some pics?

Stock, ya I like black, but I think the blue has more potential for "flash" when dressed up!

I agree, I think two wide white pearl stripes down the center of the truck, bumper to bumper, would look awesome.

Gambino would you try it??:lol:

whip

Established Member
Doooohhhhhh! Thats a horrible thing to say! Red with white stripes, blue with white stripes...I'm thinkin' 60's vintage bigblock powered shelby style intimidation! If I didn't want stay original, I would go omaha orange (as bright as possible without going floresent, actually a beutiful orange) and some sharp looking boss stripes. Too bad I hear someone builds a boss 150 now. Does it have the stripes?

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Originally posted by MoonshineBWI
We have four Gen2's here! One red (my brothers), one black (a good friend), one white (mine) and one red with two white racing stripes down the center - bumper to bumper. Guess which one looks like a Dodge.,:-?

You guys are missing a Silver lightning. I guess that means I got to move to Grand Cayman. Seven mile beach, here I come:)

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Originally posted by MoonshineBWI
The original owner of the striped Red L has a red Boss 150. Thats why he put the stripes on the L (to match!)

FordSVTFan - I'm guessing you've been here before?

Yes Sir, and I enjoyed myself.

Would love to live in a place like that, but the cost of living is way too high. Food alone is outrageously expensive, okay at least to us touristas:p

Don's Bolt

Blown Stang
Established Member
808-1040-10122.jpg

808-1040-10130.jpg

808-1040-10129.jpg

Since you are out in the Middle East or some Crazy place supporting our troups I did some looking. I just found these over at f150, theey were taken at night maybee I can find some better ones for you.

Last edited:

whip

Established Member
Hey Don, Thanks Bud! No middle east yet. This has been a party tour so far, Spain, Sicily, Turkey, Greece, you name it! And there are beutiful women and cheap beer in all these places! Unfortunatly, we are gearing up to go support the boys blasting the taliban pretty soon. Until then, Un cervaza por puvour!!!!

oh, and I heard stripes are good for at least two tenths in the quarter!:D

whip

Established Member
Don,
My tour will be up April 1st. Unforntunatly, my detailer has her head so far up her tail, she could not cordinate the pens and pencils on her desk, let alone find me a timely relief! If I get relieved in May, that will be ok as I'll be home for drag racing and hopefully be able to get a little water skiing in before they drag me back kicking and screaming!!:cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread