jeffsvt

Established Member
800x533.jpg

And some of my old one that I totaled .

IMG_0208res.jpg

IMG_0210res.jpg

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Great pics Jeff:thumbsup: That first one is perfect. Love the gauges peeping through the tint.:rockon:

Peter

Established Member
Originally posted by 03graygt
well, i love my DSG GT and i think it is one of the best colors Ford has ever come out with. :bowdown: I just want to see some of ya'lls pics of your DSG Cobra, Lightning, or GT. :beer:

How about a Mach1:

50.jpg

57.jpg

52.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Here ya go! Nice photos you guys posted, too. Can't get enought of DSG! :rockon:

DealersChoiceShow26.JPG

CobraFall03-12.JPG

Apten20.jpg

CobraFall03-13.JPG

CobraFall03-14.JPG

CobraFall03-43.JPG

CobraFall03-62.JPG

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks! There are a whole ton of "sick" Cobras here. I wish it were possible to get us all together in one place at one time for a cruise. :)

LoneRangers03

Nice pics! When my car needs repainting I would seriously consider going with that color. I'm sure it doesn't show every imperfection like black does.

And I love that polished blower CobraBob. If only the car payments would just go away!

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
Who has seen that pic of the 03 cobra that I think is sitting at a gas station. I'm pretty sure it's DSG. It has some badass aftermarket rims on it. If anyone knows what I'm talking about please post it along with what type of rims are on it. thanks...

jdl1000

Established Member
Originally posted by TORCH_RED
Who has seen that pic of the 03 cobra that I think is sitting at a gas station. I'm pretty sure it's DSG. It has some badass aftermarket rims on it. If anyone knows what I'm talking about please post it along with what type of rims are on it. thanks...

Here's that pic you wanted. I think it belongs too (stang2supra). The wheels are HRE's very expensive...Looks great if you have the money for them.:beer:
newsig

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread