Lets See Recent NE Engine Pics

99E.GreenCobra

Established Member
It took a long while to get a decent pic (my buddy took it) but much longer to complete the bay (for now;-)). I bought a 99 intake manifold from a fellow member (Scout238--still around??) in Nov. 2007. I sent the maniflold and original coil covers last thankgiving to be polished. Stuff got lost in the US Mail :)fm:never again--UPS now) for a month and they began after Christmas. In March I received them, manifold was good not perfect, I know these manifold because of the finish are difficult to polish but the coil ocvers were uneven and unacceptable to me. I began searching for coil covers and found some on KarKraft, pretty happy. While waiting, I ordered a aluminum Canton reservoir tank, it was on back order thought with the already installed Paxton, it might be too crowded and cancelled. Instead ordered Ford Racing powder coated polished cam covers, I LOVE THEM . After a week at the installer for the parts in a rainstorm, on the way home, :mj:car broke down on a dangerous and crowded county road. Turned out my TuffStuff alternator after 4 years crapped out. Shop was great, overnighted a polished alternator from PA performance and all is well.
Oh yeah:lol:the pic

Tango7

Established Member
Looks great... One day mine might look good.. I am going with powdercoated valve covers in a close to Electric Green color as possible

99cobra09

"Stock Car"
Established Member
Here's Mine
DSC00090.jpg

Keep Em' Coming

99E.GreenCobra

Established Member
Looks great... One day mine might look good.. I am going with powdercoated valve covers in a close to Electric Green color as possible
I never thought of that but getting close to color would be eye catching to say the least:coolman: Before the Paxton I had an e green painted JLT CAI nd it looked good in there:thumbsup:

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
my standard junk. catch can has been relocated to the fenderwell

cc3.jpg
do you have both vlave covers running to that catch can? i do on mine, but i think i'm gonna change it up cause i think it's some of the reason mine smokes when under real hard vacuum...

on a side note here's mine:

img0198n.jpg

K2AHollywood

Established Member
my standard junk. catch can has been relocated to the fenderwell
cc3.jpg
do you have both vlave covers running to that catch can? i do on mine, but i think i'm gonna change it up cause i think it's some of the reason mine smokes when under real hard vacuum...
on a side note here's mine
img0198n.jpg

Can I just not see or did you both run that EVAP hose from your driver side valve covers in front (ie. in between the radiator fan and your serp belt)?

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
yup, mine used to run along the fan shroud with zip ties to keep it out of the fan/pullies.

Users who are viewing this thread