side2.gif

reargt.gif

Last edited:

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
longhornd00d.......your stang looks awesome man! Job well done

Thanks, Harry! :beer:

There's still a lot of stuff I would like to do to it: Steeda street cowl hood, CDC chin spoiler, C/S rear bumper, and suspension work. Nothing done to the motor since my warranty doesn't end until Dec. 2012.

But I must add, your car makes me want that supercharger that much more! haha :thumbsup:

CobraJohn01

Established Member
Haven't posted on this site since my girlfriend and I bought our GT/CS last August. Here's some pics with my old point-and-shoot camera. I'm hoping to re-shoot a few of these with my new DSLR before the weather goes to crap around here.

darkcarbythewaternq1.jpg

p1030191me4.jpg

p1030188ou3.jpg

mustangdriversidethreeq.jpg

mustangonthecurvedq3.jpg

danielasmustangct0.jpg

collage2av5.jpg

Last edited:

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
Haven't posted on this site since my girlfriend and I bought our GT/CS last August. Here's some pics with my old point-and-shoot camera. I'm hoping to re-shoot a few of these with my new DSLR before the weather goes to crap around here.
mustangdriversidethreeq.jpg

I was about to ask how the heck you got the mirror finish like that on the stock rims because mine never looked like that. Then I looked at your sig and noticed they were FRPP Chromies. :lol1:

Nice looking car!

CobraJohn01

Established Member
Thank you sir. I got those rims used for a steal off of eBay and although I knew they would make a big difference, I can't believe how big of a difference they make. Worth $289/ea. new, not sure. Worth a total $450 shipped, HELL YEAH!

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
Yep.Steeda cowl. Got a killer deal for it. $300, was already black, and was even delivered to my door. Gotta love craigslist!

Users who are viewing this thread