Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
My new toy....drove it 900+ miles Sunday from Green Bay, WI to DC
Trak_Pak_001.jpg

clc44

Established Member
IMAG0106.jpg

Post this pic for my friend, he just got his S197 and that's my Mach. I'll show his car off a little bit.

He wants smoked lights and an Eleanor grille then it's on to performance mods.

Last edited:

wesmcf

Established Member
Looks good man! How do you like the Hot Rod cams? Did you feel a noticeable gain?

Yea I could tell a difference in hp and tq. Plus the sound is awesome

05 Mustang GT- FRPP Hot Rod Cams, Livernoris Stage 2 Heads, Steeda underdrive pulleys, GT500 Throttle Body, Hurst Competition Plus Short Throw Shifter, GT500 front clip 360 rwhp

clc44

Established Member
Yea I could tell a difference in hp and tq. Plus the sound is awesome

05 Mustang GT- FRPP Hot Rod Cams, Livernoris Stage 2 Heads, Steeda underdrive pulleys, GT500 Throttle Body, Hurst Competition Plus Short Throw Shifter, GT500 front clip 360 rwhp

My buddy is trying to slowly mod his Steeda GT. I'm trying to lead him in the right direction.

He just got a used GT500 TB with the adapter. He has that crappy filter/heat shield intake. I'm trying to get him in the JLT 3 series or C&L (race series), CMDP, o/r x or h pipe, some NSR cams (he doesn't need anything crazy) with a little lope, LT's and a custom tune. Am I missing anything for basics? I have a Mach 1 and I know things work differently on the 3V.

wesmcf

Established Member
My buddy is trying to slowly mod his Steeda GT. I'm trying to lead him in the right direction.

He just got a used GT500 TB with the adapter. He has that crappy filter/heat shield intake. I'm trying to get him in the JLT 3 series or C&L (race series), CMDP, o/r x or h pipe, some NSR cams (he doesn't need anything crazy) with a little lope, LT's and a custom tune. Am I missing anything for basics? I have a Mach 1 and I know things work differently on the 3V.

JLT is what I'm running as a CAI some underdrive pulleys with all that will help. My dyno man said that the CMDP wouldn't really help much I'm not sure and if has a few extra dollars a good set of heads will help. With all I got I'm putting 360hp on the ground it's not much but it's fun. I also have a x-pipe with LT's and pipes m-80 mufflers

Users who are viewing this thread