lets see all turbo stangs

xr_1

Established Member
Not mine..........................

Hell yea its mine :banana: and yes its super dirty :banana:

Its just a 32v Twin Precision 67 Turbo powered fox w/ a built T56 and rear end with all the suspension and electronics to go with it

3 weeks and I should be 90% done (other 10% will never be done )

IMG_7854.jpg

IMG_7861.jpg

IMG_7860.jpg

IMG_7870.jpg

IMG_7874.jpg

IMG_7875.jpg

Last edited:

xr_1

Established Member
Is that your radiator hose going between the two turbo hot side pipes???? :eek:

Yea, It just mocked up. It will not be touching the hot side once it's installed correctly. It will be at least 1" away plus everything is ceramic coated so it should be ok.

94venomV8

Established Member
^^^ Is that car red fire or another color? That thing looks sweet with those wheels on it. Nice looking motor as well Mine should be something similar once done with the red valve covers.

xr_1

Established Member
^^^ Is that car red fire or another color? That thing looks sweet with those wheels on it. Nice looking motor as well Mine should be something similar once done with the red valve covers.

Thanks, they are TF Mach 5 3 piece wheels
The car is Sunset orange similar to the 02 Trans Am's
I love the painted valve covers, its probably the best thing you can do to your engine look wise, it really shows how freaking huge the heads are.
Most people that are not familiar with this engines think I have a 460 or something similar since the engine looks so huge

nice set up xr 1, just not a fan of the NASA styled cockpit............

Thanks it was used on my old Pushrod set up.
I might get rid of it in the future since I have the AC controls inside the glovebox and like to switch them back to the middle

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
That kind of red orange fox looks absolutely amazing! All the cars in here are sweet, but this one takes the cake for me. Please post more pics as it gets finished! :pop:

93_408_LX

Established Member
Not mine..........................

Hell yea its mine :banana: and yes its super dirty :banana:

Its just a 32v Twin Precision 67 Turbo powered fox w/ a built T56 and rear end with all the suspension and electronics to go with it

3 weeks and I should be 90% done (other 10% will never be done )

IMG_7854.jpg

IMG_7861.jpg

IMG_7860.jpg

IMG_7870.jpg

IMG_7874.jpg

IMG_7875.jpg
SICK Car, do you have any more pics of the car on the ground with those wheels on it? I love seeing something different! Keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread