Lets see all those Paintball Guns.

Cruzer

11 Second 2V
Established Member
Ok guys/gals lets see them. I have been thinking about doing some upgrades but have no idea what to do. I have also been looking at some new co2 tanks. Mostly the pure energy carbon wrap kind.
Here's mine, spyder electra semi,and full auto with eyes.
paintball2.jpg

paintball1.jpg

PureStang

Established Member
my friend has had my paintball gun for 3 years...i think i may need to get it back....

anyways, i have a tippmann a5 with egrip, j&j ceramics 14" barrel, simple stock, a drop down along with a remote (depends on what game we're playing. if were playing small games i dont carry my pods, thus no co2 in the back. lol).

i also have had an angel. nicely built gun. i loved it but i got rid of it for a lot of money for the mustang. what i had left over i got the tippmann for cheap.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Back when I played I changed my gun almost more than I changed my underwear :lol1:

My photobucket bandwith thingy went over so I'll host pics elsewhere later but Ive had 3 Smart Parts Shockers (one Ton ton), Old school matrix, proto matrix, Dm4, Dm5, Bob Long texas storm timmy with Alias frame etc

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
1st G7 fly (no pics) has a lot of stuff with it, dye ultralite barrell (3 sizes for different types of play)
2nd G7 Fly
IMG_1268.jpg

3rd :)
DSCF1112.jpg

I also have a G7 Cobra (very rare) which i never use.

canadianbullitt

Established Member
Ok guys/gals lets see them. I have been thinking about doing some upgrades but have no idea what to do. I have also been looking at some new co2 tanks. Mostly the pure energy carbon wrap kind.
Here's mine, spyder electra semi,and full auto with eyes.
paintball2.jpg

paintball1.jpg

First thing you should be doing, is get a electronic hopper so you can actuslly shoot the thing as fast as you pull the trigger. second maybe spend the money on air instead of CO2.
Dont have pic but I have a PMR with a ultralight frame.

Cruzer

11 Second 2V
Established Member
First thing you should be doing, is get a electronic hopper so you can actuslly shoot the thing as fast as you pull the trigger. second maybe spend the money on air instead of CO2.
Dont have pic but I have a PMR with a ultralight frame.

Well I have been looking at some electronic hoppers but I dont know which one I should buy, and I always wondered if they were worth buying. But I guess they are worth it. I have always used co2, is there something better? I feel like a dumb ass asking like that.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
JJbarrel.gif

Started with a basic cheap spyder compact. Upgraded with expansion chamber and 14" J&J ceramic barrel. Nothing fancy, but it worked for playing in the woods with friends. I don't think anyone would have played if someone had an auto gun.

Cruzer

11 Second 2V
Established Member
JJbarrel.gif

Started with a basic cheap spyder compact. Upgraded with expansion chamber and 14" J&J ceramic barrel. Nothing fancy, but it worked for playing in the woods with friends. I don't think anyone would have played if someone had an auto gun.

Okay sweet, is there a good paintball web site for accessories? I cant seem to find what model mine is? It just says spyder electra.

Last edited:

canadianbullitt

Established Member
Well I have been looking at some electronic hoppers but I dont know which one I should buy, and I always wondered if they were worth buying. But I guess they are worth it. I have always used co2, is there something better? I feel like a dumb ass asking like that.

YES! they are worth the money. I dont know much about your gun but even on the non-electronic Autococker, I used to chop balls like crazy until I went with a good quality hopper. The good hoppers will feed balls as fast as you could ever possibly pull a trigger. Once you try one, you will never not want to use one. No more shaking your gun to make balls fall. HAHA
As far as compressed air goes, thats worth it too. With Co2, alot of the time when you are continuously firing, pats of your gun can freeze up and o-rings can crack. You can get very inconsistent ball speeds aswell. Also with co2, you will get less shots per bottle. Alot of higher end guns will only work with compressed air.
Pretty sure you will get the best answers on a painball forum.
Plus Youtube is your friend. Tons of comparisons on guns and accesories.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread