lets see all the hot girlfriends/wives!

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
heres another of my ol' lady....she has many of these from her company...I throw one in every now and then...
l_c60611b19c2ee9103480f0ba298e10bd.jpg

sub92loyill

short was never this wide
Established Member
MyGT500... with all due respect (your wife looks great) will I ask these questions:

1) What will you do when she's not hot anymore? By 55 most people have fought that battle

2) Does she have any pictures with a waistband that is near her waist?

:beer:

MYGT500

Established Member
MyGT500... with all due respect (your wife looks great) will I ask these questions:

1) What will you do when she's not hot anymore? By 55 most people have fought that battle

2) Does she have any pictures with a waistband that is near her waist?

:beer:

That's a good question. I married her when I was 20,i'm 54 now. She always was smokin hot,and i'll admit her looks are what attracted me to her in the first place. We have a long history together,and 2 grown kids. I'll accept the aging process,it's inevible. But in the interum,we both work out daily,to keep what we still have inshape

here is a waist-band pics..

lobby1.jpg

metal.jpg

sho95

Established Member
That's a good question. I married her when I was 20,i'm 54 now. She always was smokin hot,and i'll admit her looks are what attracted me to her in the first place. We have a long history together,and 2 grown kids. I'll accept the aging process,it's inevible. But in the interum,we both work out daily,to keep what we still have inshape

She has my vote.....
Lucky Man

03'Darin

Established Member
Some absolutely great looking women in this thread and probably some of the nices ass's I have ever seen. :rockon:

MYGT500 you are one lucky s.o.b. It's easy for a younger woman to look good but as anyone ages that gets much more difficult. It's obvious that your lady takes great care of herself and is very proud of what she has. :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread