lets see all the hot girlfriends/wives!

RES0574

Established Member
No.

The wife, her sister, wants to do a shoot now after seeing her sisters pictures. I was like mmmm....ok....if I have to.

:)

I've played with black and white via saturation sliders and would like to do an entire shoot that way. Kind of a fifties theme. May do both of them together. It's so challenging figuring it all out. Decisions, decisions...

View attachment 1679311
I would be more than happy to come up and assist you with the shoot. I can hold lights, back drops, help your SIL change attire, thoroughly inspect your SIL's skin tone to ensure your photo selections are spot on. I have a short visit/project in Port Weller (St. Catharines ON) coming up soon. Let me know when you need me to swing by.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
IMG-20201224-WA0001.jpeg

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
7 minutes!? You sir, are a stud. But we expect nothing less of our svtp bruthas.

**** Inslee, NO MORE MASKS!

Haha ... "Maybe even foe" (minutes)

@highdensity007

I still remember that lightning burnout video with your goddess of a wife. Lucky man

I know that was over a decade ago

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

That is a hilarious gif. Thanks, I dont remember where the better version is, but this is the goofy version with goofy captions . The Lightning needed two new rear tires and I was going to drop the truck off Monday morning. So on Sunday we finished off the old tires. Thanks

Link worked for me

Holy shit! That’s right! I remember that video too.

Haha, I remember it well too. Thanks

Don't forget about the hotel hallway.

I love that photo too. This is the one. We were actually on a cruise in August 2010 here. Cruise ship hallway. Later we saw dude staring in hallway and cracked up. This was the first cruise we had left out of NYC to go to the Caribbean. The first pool day, we see all these Jersey Shore girls wearing high heels with their bikinis and big hats. She says to me, "I'm going to wear my wedges and sun hat tomorrow." Omg, I thought she looked so hot. Snapped a pic. Another thing on this cruise, some type of mafia family aka quidos with their wives wanted their photo taken with her before dinner every night and in exchange they bought us drinks. It was kind of odd, but we took the free drinks each night. If they saw us at the pool, they'd invite us over and buy us drinks. I still have a photo somewhere of her towering over those people as they took their nightly photo, it was hilarious. She totally knew they wanted more than a photo, but she was just being polite as she always is.

20201224_231436.jpg

He's doing that Christopher Nolan shit in TeneT where 7 minutes is actually -7minutes and he blows before she's in the room. Just sayin'

Haha, she doesn't bother with wearing sexy stuff, she knows she can just walk in the room with just a short t shirt on and it's game on with me.

Edit: she gets a kick out of being in her 40's now and people on here remember the pre-kid life stuff we did in our 20's and 30's. I've been with her almost two decades.

Last edited:

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Haha, she doesn't bother with wearing sexy stuff, she knows she can just walk in the room with just a short t shirt on and it's game on with me.

Edit: she gets a kick out of being in her 40's now and people on here remember the pre-kid life stuff we did in our 20's and 30's. I've been with her almost two decades.

****in A! Cheers!

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

That is a hilarious gif. Thanks, I dont remember where the better version is, but this is the goofy version with goofy captions . The Lightning needed two new rear tires and I was going to drop the truck off Monday morning. So on Sunday we finished off the old tires. Thanks

Link worked for me

I love that photo too. This is the one. We were actually on a cruise in August 2010 here. Cruise ship hallway. Later we saw dude staring in hallway and cracked up. This was the first cruise we had left out of NYC to go to the Caribbean. The first pool day, we see all these Jersey Shore girls wearing high heels with their bikinis and big hats. She says to me, "I'm going to wear my wedges and sun hat tomorrow." Omg, I thought she looked so hot. Snapped a pic. Another thing on this cruise, some type of mafia family aka quidos with their wives wanted their photo taken with her before dinner every night and in exchange they bought us drinks. It was kind of odd, but we took the free drinks each night. If they saw us at the pool, they'd invite us over and buy us drinks. I still have a photo somewhere of her towering over those people as they took their nightly photo, it was hilarious. She totally knew they wanted more than a photo, but she was just being polite as she always is.

View attachment 1679461

I sure as hell remember all those pics from years ago!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
When were you here?

76-80. Was buried in the blizzard of 77-78!

Link worked for me

View attachment 1679461

I remember every single one lol.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I was 13 then and I'll never forget how bad it got. We've had some wicked snow storms since then but never equaled that one.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member

Users who are viewing this thread