Lets see all of the those sleepers out there....post some pics !!!

v8volvo

Face Smasher
Established Member
My old 1979 Volvo - Fuel injected Ford 5.0. Heads/cam/intake and a 75 shot of nitrous for the track...

Here's a video from about 11 years ago...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp8v3q1e1f0"]Baddass Volvo - YouTube[/nomedia]

SVTlove

USAFR Recruiter
Established Member
:burnout: 117bhp oh yeah!!!! :lol:
IMAG0772.jpg
IMAG0756.jpg

SVTlove

USAFR Recruiter
Established Member
Eh, dunno. Might look like a slow stupid Probe...
sonic3.gif

030.gif

365.jpg

Then theres this under the hood too I suppose... lol
007-1.gif

:rockon:

how much power does your probe make? nice and clean BTW. for me, with probes, I either really like them or I really don't. and i really like yours :rockon:

If I could find a good condition older ford probe gt (turbo 4cylinder) I would seriuosly consider buying it (although I probably wouldn't have the money to put into it).

those are my favorite model probes

fast ford brian

Established Member
That farm truck is awesome !! We had an 84 GMC 3/4 ton with a 454 turbo 400 farm truck that would shock people when we brought it into town . But it was no 10.50 ride !

icd_rob

Sonic Blue PGT
Established Member
how much power does your probe make? nice and clean BTW. for me, with probes, I either really like them or I really don't. and i really like yours :rockon:

If I could find a good condition older ford probe gt (turbo 4cylinder) I would seriuosly consider buying it (although I probably wouldn't have the money to put into it).

those are my favorite model probes

Thank you! I have no idea how much power my Probe makes. I need to take it to a dyno. It's running lean at the moment, trying to adjust the fuel and then I'll be good to put it on a dyno at least. But I'm sure its around the 250+ HP mark. It feels insanely fast though.

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
Its a sleeper when I close the valves in the exhaust....lol

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEsdOgl2blA&context=C373683dADOEgsToPDskJ92VzYy5Kv63iJDukUoULh"]2008 Cammed LS3 Corvete Cold startup, Exhaust Leaks fixed - YouTube[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread