Let's Prop Up the good vendors!!!

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
I will start this off. Blow By and Beefcake are the shit!!! I called Beefcake today, he knows that I will never buy a blower from him, he knows I am a BBR customer, and he knows that the odds of ME ordering much from HIM are slim to none. He knows I am a turbo guy..... And he still talked to me for 5 minutes on the phone about hard parts, engine stuff. That......., is a good vendor. :bowdown:

jayman33

Its not always about making money bro. Good on Beef for taking the time to spread the knowledge. Thats what this community should be about and thats spreading the wealth of knowledge.

grabber blue gt

Established Member
Props to beef!!! I remember I had a fuel gauge issue when I swapped out the fuel pumps in my 2010 and I called a vendor (not mentioning) and after they found out I didnt purchase through them they literally laughed and said theres nothing they can do when all I called for was a correct part number for my model year......

Bud

Established Member
JPC has been pretty damn awesome lately for me when I have technical questions and need a hookup on good prices on parts.

Steeda is the best customer service I have had in years from any industry hands down. Put in an order on the web and after a bit Steeda called me to go over my order and ask if I had any questions. After the parts arrived I got another call to make sure everything was good. I was blown away by that, but then a week or two later I got a hand signed card thanking me for my order. I thought that was pretty impressive.

turka

not ᶠᶸᶜᵏᴵᴺᴳ bagged
Established Member
+1 for STEEDA

Matt N on here has been awesome in answering my questions and following up with my order.

BUCKET

Established Member
Gotta give props to blow by racing for sure. We had fun with the car, great atmosphere at the shop. Drove 7hr down to hang out and dyno the car and had fun while doing it.
Steve and Chris are good people. Enjoy talking with them

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
JPC. Tommy G., Justin B. They have worked on both my mustangs and my Lightning, they are top notch guys.

Users who are viewing this thread