Lets go hang out somewhere saturday night

YellowSVT98

AKA YellowSnake98
Established Member
I just wanted to see if anybody, in the dallas area, wanted to get together and hang out somewhere this saturday night (4/29/06). My girlfriend is out of town this weekend and i will be quite bored. I am open to suggestions as to where we can go hang out. I would prefer sowhere at least decentley close to McKinney, but thats not a huge deal. I was thinking somewhere in Plano or Richardson or the North Dallas/ Highland Park area. Let me know. I work untill 7:30 that night.

JKD

Banned
If we can decide on a place I'm in too. Plano works for me as well. Maybe some place that has a patio like Taco Cabana, On The Border type places. Just an idea.

Steve

JKD

Banned
foofinator said:
Dart station at 8 pm?

Sounds good to me. :thumbsup: Depending on how far people are willing to cruise, we could always cruise to keller's. Ton's of old hot rods out there on Saturday nights.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Unfortunately tommorow night is my gf's prom (she's still a senior in hs) but the next weekend i was thinking of doing a mid afternoon gtg that saturday.

adamb258

Established Member
ill make it out with you guys once school is out, just too busy at the moment.

Hope you guys dont mind the G comming out, you gotta see my 22's and aluminum wing though :-D

YellowSVT98

AKA YellowSnake98
Established Member
I understand that. Of course you can bring the G out. I have been waiting to see it in person. I have also een waiting to see DHG's car in person as well.

Users who are viewing this thread