Let's Do Something This Saturday.

vipergts281

Established Member
Weather should be nice this Saturday. Anyone want to get together or anything? Maybe a Hooters gathering and then take a cruise?

vipergts281

Established Member
Lunchy munchy....

love-smiley-085.gif

vipergts281

Established Member
I'll be at the driving range on Saturday as well if any of you guys are interested in that. It's in West Chester....you can see it from 202.

Ninedown

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Well to give you the heads up, you are looking at 50 minute drive or so.

Yeah I know. Its about 80 miles. I wouldn't mind getting some wings at Hooters though. Best wings I ever had, though that was in NYC. Hopefully they are the same everywhere. That Hooters is probably the closest one to me since there isn't on in Allentown & they closed the one in Reading.

vipergts281

Established Member
Ninedown said:
Yeah I know. Its about 80 miles. I wouldn't mind getting some wings at Hooters though. Best wings I ever had, though that was in NYC. Hopefully they are the same everywhere. That Hooters is probably the closest one to me since there isn't on in Allentown & they closed the one in Reading.
There is one in King of Prussia, that is a little bit closer to you. Couldn't help you on the wings thing, never had them. But the grille cheese is damn good. I just had one from there at lunch today.

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
i might be up for something not sure what i'm doing as of yet but friday night will be partying in newark but when i get up sat. i might be down for something
-tim

vipergts281

Established Member
If anyone is up to anything tomorrow night let me know as well. Shooting 18 holes at Hartefeld in the afternoon, but free after that. Let's hope the rain holds out. Looks like it is about to pour right now. :fuss:

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
hey i live about 5 min from Hartefeld in de. i might be going to the track tomm. after work i get off at 5 i work right in newark then after that i planned on going to some parties in newark.
-Tim

vipergts281

Established Member
Miamifan1354 said:
What time are you going to the range? I'd be up for hittin a bucket...
Not exactly sure yet. I have a 2:30 tee time tomorrow, so I may be hitting some balls before then at the golf course. They have a range there, but I am not sure if the public is allowed to use it now....they are in the process of changing over to a private course. It's alot closer to you than WC though.

Saturday I don't know yet because I am not sure what I am doing exactly. If some of us are getting together, then most likely I'll be at the range after that. If not, then probably earlier in the day. You have my number, give me a call if you want.

Last edited:

vipergts281

Established Member
03cobra 87GN said:
hey i live about 5 min from Hartefeld in de. i might be going to the track tomm. after work i get off at 5 i work right in newark then after that i planned on going to some parties in newark.
-Tim
Ok, so thats where you live around. If you remember, I saw you at the WaWa in Hockessin right down the road like 2-3 months ago. I'll keep an eye out for you when I am in the area again.

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
So......

You guys want to get together or what? Mike, Gary, Jimmy Mac? 2 PM at Hooters do-able for you guys?
I may be able to make it on Saturday. I am going out Friday night for my sisters B-day so I will be out late :sleeping: , and my GF found out she has to work on Saturday so if I am not too hung over I will try to make it.

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
hooters sounds good i'll be up their if i'm not too hung over also.
vipergts281, i dont remember meeting anybody at that wawa. did you just see me? i don't go into that town too much. you also have a 03 cobra what color is it i might have seen you before also.
-tim

Users who are viewing this thread