Lethal x pipe on MAC LT's?

mr.magic

Established Member
What's the opinion on lethals or/x for MAC LT's? Currently I'm running MAC long tubes, MAC prochamber into 3" MAC pipes with flowmaster muffs. It sounds pretty good but is a bit quiet and the MAC chamber drags on everything.

jonboy688

Established Member
i have it on my car, i like it alot reminds me of the the dr gas sound, deff no dragging with my car i have the steeda lowering springs, deff a slight drone at 2k but that is expected without cats

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
I run the Lethal OR x with the MAC LTs.
It sounds great with the MF CB,
My preference would be to run the PC to quiet the car down a bit.

gabe1530

Banned
the lethal x fits great and is well worth it. if you want stainless steel you can get the VRS x pipe thats made specifically for mac lt's. i have it and its an amazing piece.

mr.magic

Established Member
Anyone got sound clips/youtube's of this VRS pipe? Never heard of VRS and I was under the impression Lethal was the only ones making an X-pipe for the MAC Lt's??? As stated earlier apparently the Lethal x sounds similar to the Dr.Gas pipe and to be honest from all I saw on YouTube that's a NO-GO for me. They all sounded horribly raspy and cracky maybe it was just the video/sound quality?

Last edited:

gabe1530

Banned
it will sound the same as the lethal. its pretty much the same exact thing in stainless steel. i bought it because i wanted it to last a long time and it has outstanding fitment.

mach1033

Established Member
I had the Mac LT's with the lethal x pipe catted along with magnapacks and they sounded amazing. I liked the sound so much that with my new 3 inch system I went with Magnaflows 3 inch race mufflers.

keith89

Established Member
I had the Mac LT's with the lethal x pipe catted along with magnapacks and they sounded amazing. I liked the sound so much that with my new 3 inch system I went with Magnaflows 3 inch race mufflers.

:eek::bowdown:
wow I need to hear that lol. I remember when you blew the cats out of your car back when Travis and Frank were at Difeo in JC.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Anyone got sound clips/youtube's of this VRS pipe? Never heard of VRS and I was under the impression Lethal was the only ones making an X-pipe for the MAC Lt's??? As stated earlier apparently the Lethal x sounds similar to the Dr.Gas pipe and to be honest from all I saw on YouTube that's a NO-GO for me. They all sounded horribly raspy and cracky maybe it was just the video/sound quality?

If you decide to get the Lethal X let me know.
I'll trade you mine for your MAC PC.

mach1033

Established Member
:eek::bowdown:
wow I need to hear that lol. I remember when you blew the cats out of your car back when Travis and Frank were at Difeo in JC.

As soon as they are on I will PM you to come to Whiskey. Still waiting on my motor :shrug:

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
MAC LT's, Lethal X and Bullets dumped.....

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNFRkfQdNgg&feature=channel_video_title"]Stuck in the 10 ohhh's - YouTube[/nomedia]
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ9LkCyVU20&feature=channel_video_title"]9.82@139 - 03 Cobra - 2.8H Kenne Bell - 6speed - IRS - YouTube[/nomedia]

Sny714

Established Member
I have had both. I had the Stainless VRS O/R X pipe with mac CB and Longtubes. I did like it but decided to go catted. My catted pipe is a Lethal Perf X. I like the sound of the catted much better.

Videos in my sig are with the Mac LT VRS O/R X, and Mac Cb

Users who are viewing this thread