Lethal Performance's Twelve Days of Christmas

wickedsnake03

KB blown
Established Member
hey john, in all my ordering excitment I forgot to also order the lakewood adjustable pivot ball. I called back and talked to derrick, you were on the other line at the time.

He said he would add it to my order though, Was wondering if you could just double check that it got added when you got a free second. Thanks guys

Last edited:

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
hey john, in all my ordering excitment I forgot to also order the lakewood adjustable pivot ball. I called back and talked to derrick, you were on the other line at the time.

He said he would add it to my order though, Was wondering if you could just double check that it got added when you got a free second. Thanks guys

All good to go bud. Thanks again, Jason. My extension is 301 if you need anything else.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
All day Lethal Performance will be offering 10% OFF BMR products between 9AM-9PM EST! Don't miss out on this opportunity to pick up some new suspension products before next season starts because we don't offer these brands on sale to often!

day10_bmr.jpg

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Only two days left of the biggest sale of the year!! Today is special pricing on the Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges! Give us a call between the hours of 9AM-9PM for special pricing today only!

day11_af.jpg

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Well it's time to wrap up this Holiday sale with a bang! Today we will be offering 10% OFF Moroso brand products. This will include coolant tanks, fuse box covers and oil pans! Give us a call between 9AM-9PM to place an order!!

day12_moroso.jpg

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Question on the Aeroforce gauge. Do they show coolant and oil temp stock?? Or is that a added thing I'll have to pay for??

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I just wanted to personally thank everyone on the behalf of Lethal Performance! We wouldn't of been able to pull off this sale and make it as successful as it was without all of our customers. We will continue to do our best while we bring you the best available parts and service on the market today!

Sincerely,
Team Lethal

Users who are viewing this thread