Lethal Performance Sale!!

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
I would like to let everybody know we are running a sale on Magnaflow products, worth 10% off our website pricing. Please give us a call if you have any questions regarding the sale, or if you would like to place an order.

Also I would like some feedback on what products, and/or manufactuers you would like us to carry that at the moment we dont. We will do our best to carry that product or carry that manufactuer's line.

Again if you have any questions dont hesistate to call!! :beer:

Thanks,
Derek & The Lethal Camp.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
LTHL PSI said:
...SNIP...
Also I would like some feedback on what products, and/or manufactuers you would like us to carry that at the moment we dont. We will do our best to carry that product or carry that manufactuer's line.

...SNIP....

Big hole in your pulley/idler selection, need to add BILLETFLOW in there.

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Everybody should have been PMed, pm if you havent.

We would like to carry BF as well, all depends on what we can workout with Doug?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
VinSVT said:
I never got a PM about the 2.2 KB
Sorry Vin but due to Kenne Bell Policy we are unable to ship the KB Blowers out of state.. We are part of the Dealer Installer Program which allows us only to sell the blowers to locals or others who we actually install them for.. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.. Thanks, Jared

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
LTHL PSI said:
...snip...

We would like to carry BF as well, all depends on what we can workout with Doug?

I'm sure you and Dougie can work it out, he is a sucker for Bell's Porter, prolly give you a couple points off on the fine Billetsnaz if you slip him a case of divinity.

Be really good to see such favored firms hooking up to supply us with the goods we need. Other firms have fallen drasticly short of late.

I see you Lethal guys as the full service, all inclusive place to get fully modded. Wish you nothing but the best.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
postban said:
I'm sure you and Dougie can work it out, he is a sucker for Bell's Porter, prolly give you a couple points off on the fine Billetsnaz if you slip him a case of divinity.

Be really good to see such favored firms hooking up to supply us with the goods we need. Other firms have fallen drasticly short of late.

I see you Lethal guys as the full service, all inclusive place to get fully modded. Wish you nothing but the best.

Thanks Postban for all the positive comments.. We really appreciate all the support we receive from you and the others on the forums..

On another note I spoke to Doug today for the first time and we had a nice conversation about doing business together...We are very excited to say that Lethal Performance will be carrying Billetflow products very soon. :beer: We will be announcing it formally on the forums to let everone know the good news once we're all set to rock and roll.. Stay Tuned!!! Thanks, Jared

Last edited:

03DOHC

Established Member
black03 said:
On another note I spoke to Doug today for the first time and we had a nice conversation about doing business together...We are very excited to say that Lethal Performance will be carrying Billetflow products very soon. :beer:
:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread