Lethal Performance offering Even Flow Cooling Mods!

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Lethal Performance has a new product on the shelf, and it goes by the name Even Flow Cooling. The Even Flow Cooling Kit for 03/04 Cobra consists of a percision machined stainless steel fitting, custom made Aluminum Coolant T along with the Heater Hose and Adapters to connect the two. The Stainless Steel fitting is installed in the rear Coolant Jacket on the Drivers Side Head and the Aluminum "T" is installed at the upper Radiator Hose. This kit will improve coolant circulation through the Drivers Side Head, helping to eliminate hot spots and potential detonation at Cylinder #7 and #8.

The Stock cooling system on the 2003/2004 Cobra, along with other 4.6 DOHC Applications, has no provisions for the hot coolant to escape from the rear of the Drivers Side Head. This creating potential hot spots/steam pockets in and around the rear 2 Cylinders. By creating a direct path to the Radiator, coolant flow in this area in increased greatly.

Once this modification is installed, both cylinder Heads will be flowing coolant through a restriction averaging .350, thus maintaining EVEN coolant flow through both heads.

This kit can be installed from the top of the car (with the Blower Removed) and requires no removal of the transmission.

We will have these kits in stock and ready to ship out within a week, give us a call now and get your spot on the list!!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask or PM Derek or I.

Thanks again,

Matt @ Lethal Performance

MY DREAM

Established Member
I would like to see some nore detailed pictures and instalation guides. I am very interested in this because I wont have to remove the tranny. Has any one installed one of these yet?

James

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
Just ordered my "add-on" kit directly from don yesterday since I already have the LDC mod. Don is a great guy and I have no doubt that this will be a very nice product with second to none service :-D

MikeW

Established Member
I like the ease of install that this kit has. ... I plan to update to the Jan 05 heads down the road so this kit could be an easy fit for me. I cant wait to see people use these and report back.

bigbadwolff66

Established Member
Just to let you know, 03yellowconv over at SVT just installed the cooling mod and a whipple on his Cobra in the last week. Car is now up and running. He has posted a thread here at SVT performance. The thread is titled "03 whippled cobra."
And just to be clear, I have never personally met 03yellowconv, although I have had many conversations with him on the phone with technical questions.

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
fr03cobra said:
can you install the cooling mod with the tranny out?
According to the instructions, you do it from the top of the motor.
I'm planning on doing mine tomorrow sometime, so I will post up later about how the install went and how I like it.:rolling:

bigbadwolff66

Established Member
Installation photos added to the website

We have recently added an "installation" page for anyone who wishes to view installation photos. We also added a "troubleshooting" page that contains photos on removing subborn freeze out plugs.

Kudos to SickblackMach for his installation WITHOUT taking the supercharger off. I knew someone was going to try it.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
bigbadwolff66 said:
We have recently added an "installation" page for anyone who wishes to view installation photos. We also added a "troubleshooting" page that contains photos on removing subborn freeze out plugs.

Kudos to SickblackMach for his installation WITHOUT taking the supercharger off. I knew someone was going to try it.

Come on Don we need some more kits!! They are selling very well and they seem to be catching on more and more.. Speak to you soon. Jared :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread