Lethal Performance offering 10% off UPR Dress up items

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Need a little something to make your Engine Bay stand out? Lethal Performance is now offering 10% off on ALL UPR Interior and Engine bay dress up items. Everything from Fuse Box and Oil Cap Covers to A/C Knobs. :beer:

Feel free to give us a call at the shop and we will help you with yourorder and show you what customer service should be like. Thanks for your time and we hope to hear from you!

Jared
LethalPerformance, INC

GodStang

Established Member
Crap too bad I ordered the UPR radiator cover before I saw this.... O wait you guys are a stand out company and informed me of this before it was posted and gave me the 10% off. All I got to say is you guys rock. I will be getting more stuff from yall soon enough.

esoteric781

01 - 2 - 04
Established Member
This deal still going on? I just broke my radiator cover today trying to take it off to clean underneath it :nonono:

crizzut

Established Member
Jared, the radiator cover you guys are selling isn't the replacement for the black plastic trim right? Is it the polished cover for the resevoir on top of the radiator? I've been looking around for that part and couldn't find it. If that's it then can you PM me the part number, thanks alot.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
crizzut said:
Jared, the radiator cover you guys are selling isn't the replacement for the black plastic trim right? Is it the polished cover for the resevoir on top of the radiator? I've been looking around for that part and couldn't find it. If that's it then can you PM me the part number, thanks alot.

Hey bro. I believe the piece that UPR sells is the cover to the radiator and front plastic trim. Here is a picture of it. Let me know if this is what you're interested in. Thanks, Jared

99_Rad_Cover_LRG.gif

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
esoteric781 said:
This deal still going on? I just broke my radiator cover today trying to take it off to clean underneath it :nonono:
We'll be glad to offer the discount to you bro. Give us a call and we'll take your order over the phone. Thanks, Jared

dun4791

Established Member
Jared-
I have been looking for the fuse box cover that is anodized black aluminum and has the snake engraved in it. I have seen a few and the guys said they came from upr, but I looked on thier site a while ago. Can you get those?

Lyle

Users who are viewing this thread