Lethal performance inter and rad tank vs 2in1 Harpell auto

gotjack

Established Member
So I had my eyes on the 2 in 1 tank from Harpell auto but ended up buying the dual tanks for lethal performance I think there Morroso. And now I’m debating selling my tanks and buying the 2 in 1 from Harpell auto. It’s more of a astetic thing for me. Any pros or cons between the two?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

gotjack

Established Member
Image1710192543.997056.jpg

My current set up

01yellercobra

Established Member
In this case it's all about the aesthetics. Mine had the Moroso tanks when I bought it, but I've always liked the one piece look better. So I picked up a True Forged tank when I could. I like the smooth look so much better.

01yellercobra

Established Member
True forged? Is that the same one from Harpell Auto?

True Forged was a wheel company that made some other odds and ends. Coolant tanks, hood vents, I think grills for the scoops. They're not around anymore. At least in their old way. I think you can still get wheels. But none of the other stuff. It's one of the reasons I've decided to keep my tank.

gotjack

Established Member
Makes sense i remember the true forged wheels never knew they made tanks thanks for the info

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
The harpell stuff looks so damned good. If he made just a coolant tank I'd be tempted to replace my Moroso one like yours along with the ps tank and master cylinder res cover he sells.

gotjack

Established Member
The harpell stuff looks so damned good. If he made just a coolant tank I'd be tempted to replace my Moroso one like yours along with the ps tank and master cylinder res cover he sells.

I agree I have his rad cover and door sills waiting to install my power steering tank and master cylinder cover. But really tempted on the tank. Im also ordering his fuel line guards today

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
son of a bitch, ignorance was bliss lol

gotjack

Established Member
Harpell tank is absolutely beautiful. I has the same tanks as you and went to the Harpell. Cleaned up under the hood big time. The build and quality is second to none.

0f0bcdf17b3d58a80f6b4c5373bab99a.jpg

7e71f00be0bf83bc368e54aac114ba0e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I placed the order yesterday along with the fuel rail brackets

Albatross

Established Member
I can’t say enough good things about Harpell Auto Fab. I have several of his pieces and they are all outstanding quality. You will not regret it. He just started pre-orders for a billet oil cap that matches all the 2 in 1 tank. Might wanna scoop that up while you’re at it.

IMG_2150.jpeg

stangfreak

Established Member
I have phils tank. The gap between the two "tanks" really helps. After I cruise and pop the hood, you can see that the heat on the tank does not transfer over. Meaning, the intercooler fluid side is cooler than the radiator coolant side. I got bashed for putting it on saying the heat will transfer over and the whole tank will get hot. But that gap works. Im happy with it. I got his radiator cover as well but he is making me another one. should look pretty sick. Hes a good dude I spoke to phil a bunch of times.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread