Lethal Performance has the ECOBOOST Itch!

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey guys!

Just wanted to jump in here and update you guys on some stuff we've got planned!

EcoBoost-logo1.jpg

A few of us have had a serious craving for some ecoboost action. I've personally owned a Mazdaspeed 3, so when I first heard that Ford was releasing the Focus ST, and the FiST, I was excited, and knew I had to get my hands on one. I don't own one yet, but it seems like Team Lethal may be adding a new set of wheels to the stable.

With that being said, we want YOU to come to us for all of your Ecoboost needs! Whether it's for your Focus, Fiesta, F-150, or possibly soon-to-be Mustang.

We've already got an Ecoboost section on the site that's growing that you can find below,
Ford Ecooboost Car & Truck Aftermarket Parts @ Lethal Performance.com

...but you can also expect...

MBRP Performance Exhausts

[youtube_browser]yKE1OackJBs[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]J4ccwmh1HxA[/youtube_browser]

As well as; H&R Springs, Eibach, Injen, Steeda, CP-E, Turbosmart, Magnaflow, ATP and much, much more!

Stay tuned for more exciting news out of the Lethal Camp. Give us a call at 877-2LETHAL with any Ecoboost questions we can help with, or get your Truck, Focus, or Fiesta the edge it needs over the competition!

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
I'll be taking a serious look at Borla's exhaust when it comes out. They've always had that deep low sound to em.

Users who are viewing this thread