Lethal Performance 2008 Holiday Coupon Inside!

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
I have been waiting for this, now i can place my order :rolling: can this be combined with the ARH coupon or do i have to do a separate order?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I have been waiting for this, now i can place my order :rolling: can this be combined with the ARH coupon or do i have to do a separate order?

Hey Mike.,

Whats going on man? Thanks for the support over on TDG.

Unfortunately this 5% coupon can't be combined with the ARH 5% off and Free Shipping coupon.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

Jared

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
I figured that, i just wanted to know if i could put it all on one order... or if i had to do two separate orders.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I figured that, i just wanted to know if i could put it all on one order... or if i had to do two separate orders.

I believe if you try to order online it may work as it's supposed to acknowledge restrictions to each coupon. However if it doesn't look right when you're ordering just give us a call if you can and we'll be glad to take the order over the phone.

Thanks, Jared

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
I believe if you try to order online it may work as it's supposed to acknowledge restrictions to each coupon. However if it doesn't look right when you're ordering just give us a call if you can and we'll be glad to take the order over the phone.

Thanks, Jared

:beer:

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Ok, just placed the order. I used the Holiday coupon and it took 5% off the whole order (even the headers) so i just left it at that.

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
Nice deal on the coupon.

However can I make a minor suggestion.... don't put the calendar girls on the front page, so inviting like that. I went to the site, started looking, then had to look at them all, got caught by my fiance looking at girls and cars, which I tried to back peddle out of and say I accidently clicked on it, no good there, so she nix'ed my spending on the site for the day. Even saying it was all on sale didn't work (you know appease to 'her' sense of shopping) :)
Thanks for a great day, I'll do my buying via my cell phone at work tomorrow, haha!

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Just wanted to remind you all of the 5% Discount we are offering over the Holiday month! Only have a few days left before the big Holiday! Please give us a call if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

Lethal Crew

Users who are viewing this thread