Lethal over axle pipes

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Anybody running them on their Trinity rides??

https://www.lethalperformance.com/l...g-gt-2-3-4-t304-s-s-gen2-over-axle-pipes.html

I have their ORX T-304 stainless wondering if adding this item will help a bit with exhaust efficiency and possibly gain some RWHP/RWT, will still use OE mufflers at the back (for now......probably for a while).

Likes/dislikes and if you feel it's worth the price of admission, engine basically stock right now but will have 10% OD, SCJ monoblade, PMAS air intake and VMP HE installed soon.

Tony

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
I have these on my car. I don't know that there's any power to be gained from them, honestly. I got them because I knew I'd be cutting them up to run straight thru resonators. Fitment is excellent and they probably have better ground clearance than the stock pipes.

96gt02

Established Member
They are good for roughly for 5 HP as test by shaun at AED, I will however say that they increase exhaust volume significantly if you still have resonators currently.

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Someone help me out here. Aren't our 13-14 already 2.75" pipes. I haven't noticed any restrictions in the OEM setup. How are these an improvement?

Tom

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Yes, I'm still thinking I might get them. I really have no desire to do headers and since I have ORX already this is the next step to make the exhaust more efficient and although right now I want to keep my stock mufflers they could be the next thing I'll upgrade if I get these pipes.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes, I'm still thinking I might get them. I really have no desire to do headers and since I have ORX already this is the next step to make the exhaust more efficient and although right now I want to keep my stock mufflers they could be the next thing I'll upgrade if I get these pipes.
Until you go headers, much easier to find gains elsewhere. Not worth the cost or time right now, throw that cash in the header fund.
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member

Users who are viewing this thread