Lethal O/R H + Borla S-Type Installed - Very Happy

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
I was in such haste to share my thoughts that I posted this in the wrong thread.

Anyways, I'm so upset I didn't add the O/R H sooner. There aren't many exhaust videos on YouTube for our machines IMO (at least compared to the terminator world I come from). Still, I made a decision several months back to throw the Borla S-Type Axleback on myself as I had stingers on my 03-04s. Easy install and have really enjoyed the sound. But, the DB level wasn't where I wanted it. I read many posts about folks going off-road and not liking the rasp, being obnoxious, etc. So I delayed and stuck with just the Axleback.

Time goes on and the itch for more sound got worse, so I finally pulled the trigger for the H-pipe. I know this thread has such low merit without a video, or maybe most people can guess the outcome or compare to some other combinations demonstrated out there. But, I plan to do a video soon as I have yet to come across a sample of my setup.

If anyone is coming from the terminator world like me or is familiar with the off-road / Borla stinger combination and is on the fence to do this with a 13-14, do it if regulations in your state permit. I don't think you will be disappointed. Slowly rowing through the gears or crushing at 2200-2500 rpm is a thing of beauty (99%) of my driving. It's such a big difference. I haven't gone WOT yet and can imagine how this setup would be obnoxious, but my daily traffic patterns don't afford that anyway.

More to come hopefully this weekend.

99VERT

Established Member
Just added Corsa sports to mine with off road X and its a little too raspy so far. Interested in a video clip of yours when you get a chance! I had an 03 Termi with off-road X and Stingers and loved it!

Users who are viewing this thread