**Lethal Labor Day Weekend 10% off SALE!**

sn94cobra

Corn-aholic
Established Member
Looking to possibly place an order today. Got a couple of questions.

Do you carry Hoosier qtp dot 27/10.5/15 tires?

Also, the jlt rai is listed as 149. However it is forcing me to pick a color which is $30 more. What do I do to get the color it comes in?

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Looking to possibly place an order today. Got a couple of questions.

Do you carry Hoosier qtp dot 27/10.5/15 tires?

Also, the jlt rai is listed as 149. However it is forcing me to pick a color which is $30 more. What do I do to get the color it comes in?

Intake for which car? Could you post a link or PM me? Typically, the last selection should read "Textured Plastic - Standard" You may have to scroll on the selection list depending what browser you're using. For example, I'm on Safari right now and I needed to scroll down to see that option.

For the tires, I'll have to check tomorrow as I believe we only have the 28x11.5x15 on the site.

Thanks

John

sn94cobra

Corn-aholic
Established Member
Intake for which car? Could you post a link or PM me? Typically, the last selection should read "Textured Plastic - Standard" You may have to scroll on the selection list depending what browser you're using. For example, I'm on Safari right now and I needed to scroll down to see that option.

For the tires, I'll have to check tomorrow as I believe we only have the 28x11.5x15 on the site.

Thanks

John

My mistake. I didnt scroll down far enough.

Let me know on the tires. Trying to decide between the Hoosier QTP dot 27/10.5/15 or the MT et streets 27/10.5/15

MyNamesAriva

Established Member
hey guys i tried using the code right now and it's not working. Ill give you guys a call tomorow but i was just letting you guys know so you know that i tried lol.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
That's because the code expired at midnight Eastern time. Give us a call and we'll honor the discount for this order.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread