**Lethal Labor Day Weekend 10% off SALE!**

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Visit LETHAL PERFORMANCE.COM during September 1-3 to save BIG during Labor Day Weekend!

laborday_tenoff.jpg

Take advantage of the sale this weekend and save on some of your favorite brands such as:

JLT Performance

Moroso Products

DivisionX!

Magnaflow Exhaust

Hawk Brake Pads

Eibach Suspension

And much much more!

877-2LETHAL

Last edited:

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Sorry for the inconvenience this morning, guys. The code is up and running now, tested it myself. Thanks!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Soo I have a gift card that I need to use lol. That I have to call in apparently as well.. How do I do this if you guys are closed hahaha??

redrockett

Established Member
Thanks for the 10% off however I feel I only got about the normal SVTPERF 5% off I always get. Don't get me wrong I appreciate any discount!!! I purchased the Division X fuel rail kit which was free shipping until you add the TENOFF coupon code. When you add that I got hit with a $17 and some change shipping charge. I thought it was a mistake so I canceled and tried again but it did the same thing so I guess it is either free shipping OR 10% off? I don't want to sound like I am complaining about a discount but this made it much less than 10% off when the shipping charges were thrown in. Either way it is still a good deal. On another note thank you guys for the great products and great customer service!!

Last edited:

SupaPimp

Established Member
I am trying to buy a clutch. It says free shipping, but still charges me freight. How do I fix this?

stagedz

Cobra Convert
Established Member
No its just their checkout system cant do multiple offers. Call em Tuesday and I'm sure you will get your shipping discount.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I doubt that they'll do 10% off AND free shipping guys.. IF that was the case everyone would be waiting for Tuesday lol!!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Guys,

If the product is marked free shipping you will still get the free shipping as well as the discount. If its not marked free shipping then you'll only receive the discount.

At this time we're still experiencing an issue with the coupon when used on products marked with free shipping. For some reason the coupon code will try and charge shipping on those items. If you placed an order over the weekend for an item marked free shipping but got charged shipping you will get credited for those shipping charges once the orders are processed on Tuesday.

If you haven't placed the order because of this very reason just give us a call Tuesday and we'll be more than happy to take the order over the phone.

Thanks,
Jared

Users who are viewing this thread