Lethal H-pipe on!

TheCPE

Skeptic
Established Member
Ok, my lethal h-pipe is on and it sounds awesome!

Just cruising you probably can barely notice any difference in volume but once you give it gas it sounds nice and deep and the perfect volume for me. Not ridiculous but louder than stock.

I'm running everything stock except the h-pipe. And now with the amazon tune and the h-pipe it pulls like crazy. Haven't had a chance to time it with my pbox but will try that soon. It is too hot right now, night and morning are much better, I keep track of DAs and they are closer at the same time of day.

There is a slight smell of unburnt fuel you notice if you are standing outside the car but it isn't overpowering and in the car there is no smell. Only issues are when I do hard pulls at high rpms it sounds like it is either buzzing or rattling. And my CEL came on with P0420, P0430 which is the catalyst system is running too inefficiently. The tune was supposed to turn off the rear O2s so I'm going to have to check that. Is there an easy way to check that using the sct device?

I cleared them but in a few miles they might return.

Love the sound, and can't wait to put it to the Pbox test now.

:banana:

TheCPE

Skeptic
Established Member
Is there anything else that could cause those errors other than the rear O2s with no cats?

Haven't driven it since I cleared them, next time I do I'll see if the CEL comes back on.

Users who are viewing this thread