Lethal Budget Return system

BADD281

Because Race Car
Established Member
Hey guys,

Just wanted to see if you will be offering the Lethal return system again now that you have the new parts from division x. Basically looking at my options price wise as well as the ability to do the kit minus the walbro's so that I can run the new stealth pumps instead.

With this setup am I able to completely remove the fpdm's from the car? I am currently running the fore twin GT setup with your guys dual fpdm kit. I would love it if I could sell my whole kit on here to get some money to help bypass the cost of this return system. Thanks for the help!!

Mike

BADD281

Because Race Car
Established Member
Just realized I titled this wrong, looking at the return system that you guys still have for sale on the site for like $1499. It shows the fore stuff still, just wasn't sure if you guys are already doing this kit with the new stuff.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We will most definitely continue to offer the old kits but with the new divisionX products. Give me a call on Monday if you want to discuss your options. I know we picked up quite a few sets of rails but I have to see what we have left as far as availability on the hats.

Matt

BADD281

Because Race Car
Established Member
Thanks for the quick response!!

I am not too worried about the hats not being available at the moment. This will come after taking mine apart and selling off what I currently have so it'll be a little while before I am actually set to place the order. Just wanted to confirm so I know what my options are come time to set the credit card on fire again lol.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks for the quick response!!

I am not too worried about the hats not being available at the moment. This will come after taking mine apart and selling off what I currently have so it'll be a little while before I am actually set to place the order. Just wanted to confirm so I know what my options are come time to set the credit card on fire again lol.

Have a few hats and took a large shipment of Y Blocks and Rails today. As the next week or two progress we should have these kits on the shelf ready to ship that day so we are looking good as each day passes. Give us a call with any questions and we will take care of ya!

Thanks,
Matt

Users who are viewing this thread