Letgal return system for 2.9 whipple

79F250

I ordered a 2.9 whipple on Black Sunday and now need to update my fuel system.
I am looking at lethals budget return system.
What is "the box" controller and do I need it?
Anybody know if the stock fuel rails fit the 2.9 whipple or do I have to modify/grind them?
I have read that I should plan on deleting egr?
(Turns out I can't edit a misspelled title)

Thanks for any help

MG0h3

Established Member
Personally I’d get Fore stuff. Never used Lethal but everyone said Fore is better so that’s what I did.

Level 1E. 465 pumps. Setup deadhead.

Stock rails fit; it’s aftermarket rails that require mods sometimes.

The “controller” is nothing but a packaged relay. I deleted it from my kit and used 2 $7 40A pico relays.

This way you wire it for factory prime. There is a thread on this in the “how to” section. If you pay the $300 for their relays and want it to prime like factory and not run the pump(s) full time, you’d have to wire in an extra relay anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I ordered a 2.9 whipple on Black Sunday and now need to update my fuel system.
I am looking at lethals budget return system.
What is "the box" controller and do I need it?
Anybody know if the stock fuel rails fit the 2.9 whipple or do I have to modify/grind them?
I have read that I should plan on deleting egr?
(Turns out I can't edit a misspelled title)

Thanks for any help

when looking at fuel systems, we recommend buying fuel systems that are manufactured by fuel system, companies, not by parts, retailers the piece together systems for higher profit

The four innovation systems we offer have some nice budget friendly systems, especially with the group discounts that we offer

Then you’re getting a nice system back pretty much lifetime by a fuel system manufacturer

It’s literally the only way to go

Send me a DM and we can go over your goals. Your also welcome to call - 855-827-7223 , I take calls 8am to 10pm Seven Days a week. - Fore Innovations - Fuel Systems, Fuel Pumps, Fuel Filters ~ Beefcake Racing

Users who are viewing this thread