Let the punishment fit the crime, How would you deal with these offenders

neatofrito1618

Established Member
Didn't say it didn't happen, but our "criminal" culture in the US would change drastically if the criminals had more to worry about than a vacation with tv, workout room, and free meals. Do something to deter them from NEVER wanting to do it again.
lol @ prision being a 'vacation.' Double lol @ those of you wanting to kill people over victimless crimes.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
This happen in my home town a few years ago, I want to know what you would do

Two 18 year old high school boys get into a fight in there high school parking lot. They are fighting over a girl they both like. The fight was organized between the 2 boys to happen after school and there are no other people involved. The fight only goes on for a couple seconds when one kid connects with the other kids jaw dropping him like a rock. No other puches are thrown at that point. The KO'd kid hit the ground, upon doing so his head hit the concrete causing severe brain trauma and he dies enroute to the hospital. There are 5 neutral witnesses to varify the "suspect" did not touch the "victim" after the KO punch was thrown. Neither kid had a criminal history or histroy of fighting.

What should the punishment be?

I say, 6 months in prison, 5 years supervised probation, anger management classes during prison/probation. Record wiped clean after completion with 0 infractions during that time with the condition that if he ever be convicted of a violent crime again that he be charged to full extent for the original infraction. An accident is an accident and kids will be kids. I would not want his life ruined over a stupid accident.

Last edited:

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
Teachers deserve to lose their job and license but not prison. 17yrs old is plenty old enough to give consent IMO. These are not kids by any stretch

40yrs for selling drugs is a joke, if someone wants to get high that should be their own decision. :nonono: Its their body, no one penalizes Mcdonalds for the billions if health care due to heart disease, diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure and high cholesterol epidemic.

As far as petty theft and shoplifting the obvious solution is to put them in a state labor camp and require them to pay the victim full restitution that is 10x the value of the items stolen. Free labor + the victim gets weekly checks in the mail

I have no problem with a bullet for violent criminals and rapist though.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
What should the punishment be?

I say, 6 months in prison, 5 years supervised probation, anger management classes during prison/probation. Record wiped clean after completion with 0 infractions during that time with the condition that if he ever be convicted of a violent crime again that he be charged to full extent for the original infraction. An accident is an accident and kids will be kids. I would not want his life ruined over a stupid accident.

Its an accidental death, 6 months in club fed will likely turn them more violent.

How about a mandatory 10 service in the armed forces? They will lose their freedom but at the same time be taught disciplilne, self reliance and respect.

Kiohtee

Established Member
What y'all are missing concerning the teacher is that is says "molested." A consenting, willing 16+ year old individual does not get "molested." But I do agree they should lose their job and license to teach. Further than that I don't know as I'm not a parent and don't feel too comfortable going too far on this topic.

Planter

Banned
Its an accidental death, 6 months in club fed will likely turn them more violent.

How about a mandatory 10 service in the armed forces? They will lose their freedom but at the same time be taught disciplilne, self reliance and respect.

i like this thought, but they shouldn't go to a standard basic training unit.

more like a specialized unit, on a separate base, that is contained and isolated away from the other soldiers. they will have special hardasses for drill sergeants, and they get recycled till they pass.

same with AIT, then at their "unit", they get special privileges only if they complete their tasks, etc w/out further adieu.

but one stipulation is they can never hold any rank above an E-1, however if they complete their term without issues, then they can be considered for one rank below where they normally would have been at in the Regular Army had they voluntarily enlisted.

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
You're diary must look odd..

Death death death death death death death, lunch
death death death death death death death, afternoon tea
death death death death

Users who are viewing this thread