Let me see your return fuel system please

Troyz R Us

Outlaw Division
Established Member
What does your return fuel system look like under the hood? Trying to get ideas on how to route lines, mount the regulator and such. Post pics please!

Thanks! :rolling:

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
10- feed...8- return with fore rails weldon regulator
100_1240.jpg

100_1239.jpg

BadAzztt

Established Member
You set up looks nice.

So far most return set ups I see run a dual feed. Why isn't anyone running a single feed to the rails, a cross overline and the regulator out the back of the second rail? It just seems like it would be easier to run that way and pressure should remain the same:shrug:

nothing

nothing
Established Member
did you have any trouble fitting the passenger side rail on? my rail is hitting the throttle cable bracket on my kb2.8h

what did you use to plug the holes on the driver rail for the pressure guauge and nitrous port? close up pics?

Last edited:

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
did you have any trouble fitting the passenger side rail on? my rail is hitting the throttle cable bracket on my kb2.8h

what did you use to plug the holes on the driver rail for the pressure guauge and nitrous port? close up pics?

i had no issues with the rails fitting was a little tight on the rear fittings, i still have the stock frps on for no just to plug it. but if you go to your nearest peed shop they have fittings to plug them up. i had one already for the nitrous port.

Users who are viewing this thread