Let’s see some pics of former cars you now regret selling.

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
My Frankenstang

0608Frakenstang006.jpg

000_0029.jpg

000_0026.jpg

crazycarlo

Established Member
My 1973 firebird. Had her when I was 21 and in the Navy. Didn’t know much about the car. Sold it when I got out. Unfortunately the guy I sold it to found rust in the rear rails and then sold it to another guy as rust free. The last owner ended up parting it out I do believe.

Attachments

• 136C5BF3-F7C8-499B-8CE2-EB10B70E2786.jpeg
    136C5BF3-F7C8-499B-8CE2-EB10B70E2786.jpeg
    160.4 KB · Views: 111

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
Love it. I’m hunting for an 01 DHG. Props for putting a rear spoiler on it. Most get criticized about that but I’ve never really liked the spoiler-less New Edge look.

Pick your poison.

Thanx!!!

I did it since the concept car (01 Bullitt) actually had a rear spoiler on it. Per Scott Hoag, when the car was going into production, the bean counters said he could have the rear spoiler or the unique intake manifold...he went for the performance. through his company, MRT, he did offer or may still offer the "B" wing that was like the concept car's spoiler. prior to that, the closest thing was the Terminator spoiler which is what I got since that was all there was at the time I did it.

Recon

Established Member
Thanx!!!

I did it since the concept car (01 Bullitt) actually had a rear spoiler on it. Per Scott Hoag, when the car was going into production, the bean counters said he could have the rear spoiler or the unique intake manifold...he went for the performance. through his company, MRT, he did offer or may still offer the "B" wing that was like the concept car's spoiler. prior to that, the closest thing was the Terminator spoiler which is what I got since that was all there was at the time I did it.

I wasn’t aware of that, thanks for the info. After seeing the concept spoiler, I’d still go with the Terminator. Although I think it’s cool that he offered the concept spoiler. That rear bumper on the concept car looks very similar to the Terminator bumper as well.

Pick your poison.

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
very true, had I kept the car (sold only for financial/marital reasons at the time) that was going to be my next mod....fill in the Cobra letters and use the Termy rear bumper cover.

also had the IRS in mine.

Recon

Established Member
very true, had I kept the car (sold only for financial/marital reasons at the time) that was going to be my next mod....fill in the Cobra letters and use the Termy rear bumper cover.

also had the IRS in mine.

That would’ve looked good. I also like your attention to detail, in terms of deleting the fog lights from the 99/01 Cobra bumper on your Bullitt. I also have a IRS planned for my future Bullitt when I finally get my Mach 1 fixed and road worthy.

Pick your poison.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
d9c2533cafbdfd552aa1cbce4fc47f4f.jpg

My first Mustang Restoration at 16 years old. Bought the car out of the Washington Post Classifieds '68 auto $500. Spray bombed most of the White interior black. Pulled high backs out of a wreaked 70. The guy that taught me body work had me sand and wet sand that car for weeks. Every time I asked if it was good enough "Nope, I'll tell you when it's done" seemed like an eternity. Then one Monday I showed up and it was pushed out of his shop and basically looked like the pic. He charged me $200. Donny Miller, one hell of a guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
That would’ve looked good. I also like your attention to detail, in terms of deleting the fog lights from the 99/01 Cobra bumper on your Bullitt. I also have a IRS planned for my future Bullitt when I finally get my Mach 1 fixed and road worthy.

Pick your poison.

Thanx!!
instead of the fogs, I had cooling ducts to brake cooling hoses to the front brakes.

Love Machs also....would have had one of those at the time if I didn't get the B. Why I had the shaker hood on the B so I had the best of all worlds...thus the name I had for the car. Bullitt with cobra body parts, Mach body parts, etc.

Recon

Established Member
couple more

View attachment 1462372

this was before the shaker extension I had made to raise the shaker up 3/4".

View attachment 1462373

Yeah, that’s pretty close to what I have planned for mine when I get one, and my Mach 1. Deal fell through on a 01 DHG I nearly bought, so the Mach 1 was plan b. Got a pic after the shaker extension is installed? Might have to get it for my car.

Pick your poison.

Recon

Established Member
Thanx!!
instead of the fogs, I had cooling ducts to brake cooling hoses to the front brakes.

Love Machs also....would have had one of those at the time if I didn't get the B. Why I had the shaker hood on the B so I had the best of all worlds...thus the name I had for the car. Bullitt with cobra body parts, Mach body parts, etc.

What I have planned for my Mach. Several Cobra body parts and be done with it.
cb2762eea822a60fd91decb5e663ad59.jpg

^ closest Mach 1 I can find, that’s where I want mine at, in terms of body mods.

Pick your poison.

Users who are viewing this thread