Lesner Carwin Fight off UFC 106 card.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
I have tickets to that fight.. Ticketmaster will refund your money if you choose. The card still looks ok, probably just not $500/ticket ok. We'll see.

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member
That sucks big time, I wanted to see Carwin beat him!
I hope they can add another good fight to that card cause for a Vegas event its a little lacking now.

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
Excuses. I want Lesnar to get his head knocked off for being a 4-win "champ" and the biggest douchebag in the history of all sports, ever. Can't wait until that guy gets embarrassed in the ring by someone who can do more than lay on people.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Lol so what would all of you haters have done after he dismantled Carwin?

ToyoFl

Established Member
Shudup all you haterzz...did y'all not even read the story? It says that he has all the symptoms of swine flu, and he has been putting it off for several MONTHS? I seriously hope the guy is ok

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Excuses. I want Lesnar to get his head knocked off for being a 4-win "champ" and the biggest douchebag in the history of all sports, ever. Can't wait until that guy gets embarrassed in the ring by someone who can do more than lay on people.

Wow... You really should stop talking right now.

Lesner is a "4-win champ" because he dominated every single "Seasoned" fighter they put in front of him.

Last I checked, records don't make champions...

Beating the best does.

BTW: I'm not a Brock fan, but I do respect his talents.

Users who are viewing this thread