LEOs only - Local kid with cop look a like car

04MC

Established Member
Ok so yesterday night this kid inside a white crown vic with the police light by the driver's mirror, same wheels as the cop car etc ... was driving like a maniac and getting way close to people's bumper pretending to be a cop to scare them.

Me and my friend were cruising around and saw him pull out of a gas station cross an intersection and cut a SRT4 off which happened to be in front of us.

We returned to the parking lot where my friend's car was parked, continued to talk for a little bit and then after a little while we noticed the kid driving back and foward on the road doing the same shit to other people. Kid didn't even have tint on the car ...

Will this kid eventually get in trouble? If yes what kind of trouble just careless driving or? Just curious because I have been seeing people with crown victorias driving around like maniacs pretending to have authority ...

Last edited:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
This person is just another person driving like an idiot, he happens to be in an old crown vic.

04MC said:
was driving like a maniac and getting way close to people's bumper pretending to be a cop to scare them.

So how did you come to the conclusion that he was pretending to be a cop?

04MC

Established Member
Getting close to people flying down the road and then getting behind people's bumper following them for no reason driving a police interceptor crown vic ya this is exactly like every other person driving like an idiot :nono:

If I see him doing this again I'll call orange county sheriff's dpt and report him

Last edited:

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
04MC said:
Ok so yesterday night this kid inside a white crown vic with the police light by the driver's mirror, same wheels as the cop car etc ... was driving like a maniac and getting way close to people's bumper pretending to be a cop to scare them.

Same as fordsvtfan...how was he acting like a LEO? Did he have lights in his car, did he have a radio, was he tring to pull anybody over? We have had a few problems lately with people acting like LEO's pulling girls over to get numbers and ect....

04MC

Established Member
stangd1909 said:
We have had a few problems lately with people acting like LEO's pulling girls over to get numbers and ect....

Really :D What happened to whoever was doing this?

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
mkscobra01 said:
stupid comment removed by moderator

Thats great..."cus that's what cop's do":kaboom: Your an idiot! How about if you don't have anything helpful to say, don't say anything at all. Plus the title says LEOs ONLY!

Last edited:

04MC

Established Member
VirtualSVT said:
LEOs Only.

He was driving on Sand Lake Rd by Corona Cigar and also on apopka vineland rd by sand lake rd ... Yes white kid and it looked like the recent crown vic.

Users who are viewing this thread