LEO's Only Exhibition of speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmxr152

SvT 4 LiFE
Established Member
Well heres a try to get the LEO's attention. Heres my story...
So tonight it was raining and i was turing right onto a public 3 lane road and got a little sideways and went on my way. like 5 seconds after, a cop pulls up behind me and pulls me over. He says he coulda impounded my shit, and then goes on to tell me to pop my hood and starts asking me what i have done and see's that i have a nitrous kit. He pops my trunk and no bottle. Anyways he sited me for

1. Loud exhaust-hence the O/R pipe and magnapacks
2. Maintain Lighting equip- brake light supposedly out
3. Exhibition of speed- the little drift V.C 23109 (C)

The thing is i wasnt racing anyone, no speed contest. Absolutly no vehicle around besides the ones waiting at the stoplight. I wasnt showing off, trying to burnout, watver. It was raining and i took off and hit the white line that are really slippery and got a little sideway and feathered the gas to keep it going for a little longer and then caught traction, and went on. There is no way i going to take "Exhibition of speed" there was no way i was racing in a street race in any way shape or form. So what options do i have. I know i was stupid, but i should of got cited for the right thing. Also he didnt ask for registration or my insurance, and also did not put anything for the weather, or if it was N,S,E,W. So maybie hes new or something. Anyways my gf's dads a sheriff so he will right of the two, but i need help for the third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread